Golf battery

Trenton pork roll festival

So its coming up again and my friend tc nelson is making it happen again. So if you argue its called taylor ham. Please come by and get your ass handed to you trying to call it taylorham.

Ps. If you know what quiots are youre from mercer cty and you call it pork roll.

• Like 1

What if I wear a hillary shirt to the Taylor ham festival?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Then people will assume you are a tree hugging commie who eats pork roll.

So its coming up again and my friend tc nelson is making it happen again. So if you argue its called taylor ham. Please come by and get your ass handed to you trying to call it taylorham.

Ps. If you know what quiots are youre from mercer cty and you call it pork roll.

This is complete bullshit.

I played quiots for 11 years and worked on the Tag Fest. Do you know what the Tag Fest was? If you do, you're from Mercer County. Stick that in your sandwich and eat it.

It's Taylor Ham. This is some sort of conspiracy. I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was hatched by pinko commies on this website.

Definitely Pork Roll. Who asks for a Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese? It's a Pork Roll, Egg, and Cheese on a Hard Roll not a Kaiser Roll. Kaiser Rolls are not the same as Hard Rolls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There's a pork roll fest at my local bagel place everyday!

Pork roll is the name of product (just like hotdog). Taylor Ham is the brand name that sells pork roll. Just like Oscar Myer, Nathien's or Hebrew National sells hot dogs.

Taylor Ham did an excellant job of making their brand synonymous with the product they sold.

WTF is wrong with a Kaiser roll?

Kaiser Rolls suck. Too soft and doughy. Hard Roll is the way to go. And previous poster is correct Taylor Ham is a brand name for pork roll. Trenton is a brand name for pork roll. Silly Bennys can never get it right.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Y'all shouldn't argue with Golf. He's got land and a backhoe.

That's funny. That's what I jokingly tell my wife when she smarts off to me. I have 750 acres of land, a shovel, and a gun. No one will hear you scream.

She usually answers that with a one finger salute.

• Like 1

There's a pork roll fest at my local bagel place everyday!

Pork roll is the name of product (just like hotdog). Taylor Ham is the brand name that sells pork roll. Just like Oscar Myer, Nathien's or Hebrew National sells hot dogs.

Taylor Ham did an excellant job of making their brand synonymous with the product they sold.

Exactly.  Made by Mister Taylor back in the day.  Like Xerox or Kleenex too.

Now a better discussion would be what is the difference between Scrapple and Pork Roll?  Are there any possible lower bits of the pig that Pork Roll does not include, whereas Scrapple does?  Entrails?

Agreed, Kaiser rolls NOT, even worse...on a bagel??? I'll be in "Fast Break" enjoying a pork roll, egg n cheese on a hard roll with a splash of "Franks". :onthequiet:

Now we have a problem with bagels? WTF is going on here? You are getting your bagels from the Jews, right? Or is it some kind of grocery frozen food crap?

Pork Roll and Scrapple are nothing alike. About the only similarity is they use pig. Pork Roll uses meat. Scrapple uses everything else but the oink. Scrapple I eat about once or twice a year for a few days straight and then I need a break.

Columbus Weekend daughter had soccer tournament in Cape May. We stayed there for the weekend and I had Scrapple everyday at Uncle Bills Pancake House and it was yummy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Honestly I don't really like pork roll that much yet I do call it by its correct name. Now scrapple I love! I get it from the Amish market in town because the grocery store stuff sucks. NJ is great for pork roll but Delaware has much better scrapple in my experience.