kirk2022

Supreme Court ruling on NH non res permit?

Mike,

Ryan, (MaintenanceGuy), sent for his using the existing NH form and wrote Utah and his non resident Utah CCW # where it says CCW # from your state of residence.

3 weeks later he got his NH CCW in the mail. He included a copy, front and back of his Utah CCW with the form.

If you have any non resident CCW you can apply now using the existing form from NH. They are approving these CCWs now.

That's it, I'm going to next class scheduled for late July. Occasionally I need to go to Chester and I have all the reason in the world to want a handgun on me for protection.

Thanks, I'm putting this in motion...

Edit: And I should be all set to CCW in a vehicle in PA to? you know, when I go to the range and take a side trip to see family, friends or for business dealings ;) I'll just keep copies of range membership cards for a PA range and NJ range with me and carry unloaded/locked on my way into/out of NJ.

• Like 1

That's it, I'm going to next class scheduled for late July. Occasionally I need to go to Chester and I have all the reason in the world to want a handgun on me for protection.

Thanks, I'm putting this in motion...

Edit: And I should be all set to CCW in a vehicle in PA to? you know, when I go to the range and take a side trip to see family, friends or for business dealings ;) I'll just keep copies of range membership cards for a PA range and NJ range with me and carry unloaded/locked on my way into/out of NJ.

You broke the code!  Which class are you going to, Utah?  I just applied for Florida but used my DD214 from the Navy for my training.

• Like 1

Philadelphia is a class 1 city. I don't really know what that means exactly except for CCW being restricted more there. Just transport unloaded and per NJ laws and you should be fine in PA.

Mipafox might be able to chime in on this one.

State law mostly gives cities of the first class this.

1. NO firearms may be carried or transported in public, not even long arms, except to and from range (etc.).

2. If you are not a PA resident, any reciprocal license makes all that go away.

Get NH

State law mostly gives cities of the first class this.

1. NO firearms may be carried or transported in public, not even long arms, except to and from range (etc.).

2. If you are not a PA resident, any reciprocal license makes all that go away.

Get NH

Thanks for chiming in there! You state,   "2. If you are not a PA resident, any reciprocal license makes all that go away.    Get NH"

Are you saying basically that as of today, NH non resident CCW allows the same rights as a PA resident CCW, including in Philadelphia?

Thanks for chiming in there! You state,   "2. If you are not a PA resident, any reciprocal license makes all that go away.    Get NH"

Are you saying basically that as of today, NH non resident CCW allows the same rights as a PA resident CCW, including in Philadelphia?

Johnny, that's what I'm wondering...if I had my NH CCW right now and drove over the bridge to Philly with a concealed handgun and (for some reason) it's discovered on my body would I be locked up in Philly?

And Mipa, I can't search this thread for some reason so since you are well versed in PA law...can I carry on my body IN a vehicle while in Chester or Philly? any difference (regardless) if I leave the handgun in my glove box? or would the weapon have to be on me?