CMJeepster

Meanwhile in New Hampshire...

Checked my bank today and still no sign of check being cashed. However I called and they said my check was deposited on September 4th which was a Sunday (a little odd), but most importantly my license was mailed out on Tuesday. I'm hoping it is in the mail tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sorry no I meant 8/14. August. Duhhhh.

HAHA okay good. I sent mine 4 days after you and it was signed for on the 23rd of August. Just today I started the "Let me see if my check was cashed" game. LMAO I know it'll be a couple more weeks though...

Just received mine in yesterday's mail. Comes in small envelope. Check still hasn't cleared bank (Santander). Took a couple days less than 6 weeks. Sent in copy of Drivers License, FID, Utah CCW and Florida CCW.

I'm now legal to carry in every state but

California, Colorado, Connecticut, DC, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, and South Carolina.

I expect SC to soon go to Constitutional Carry like Maine did.

Looks like these are all over the place, as my mother would say, like horse shit. 4-7 weeks. Today makes exactly 30 days for me. Or was it 29 or 31?

OMG, I forgot about the OLPM (One License per Month) rule. 

Is there an online calculator I can use to figure out if I should jump out of a window yet?

Looks like these are all over the place, as my mother would say, like horse shit. 4-7 weeks. Today makes exactly 30 days for me. Or was it 29 or 31?

OMG, I forgot about the OLPM (One License per Month) rule.

Is there an online calculator I can use to figure out if I should jump out of a window yet?

Yes, take a poll :)

So i think this was discussed.. What would we tell an NJ leo if we get pulled over in NJ on the way back from PA or any other state

If the usual script is being used, the LEO will have asked where you're going and you should have said "home". So long as the handguns are properly stored, unloaded, either in the trunk or otherwise cased, you are already covered by an exemption.

So i think this was discussed.. What would we tell an NJ leo if we get pulled over in NJ on the way back from PA or any other state

As little as possible. If absolutely necessary on way home from range

I guess we still use the normal one that still lists a space for current CCW (but we leave blank bc does not apply)

I'm pretty sure that the majority of the folks here that submitted have either done it that way or have included their FPID number in that space.

You never say anything you're not required to. Ever. The 5th amendment gives us that right. You never answer questions that can incriminate you. That's why we have lawyers.