CMJeepster

Meanwhile in New Hampshire...

All this talk got me to start looking around.  I found on NJ.com That not only the gun should be in the truck out of reach but the ammo in a lock box or also out of reach?  I though it was gun in truck and ammo can be in passenger compartment lock box or not.  

All this talk got me to start looking around. I found on NJ.com That not only the gun should be in the truck out of reach but the ammo in a lock box or also out of reach? I though it was gun in truck and ammo can be in passenger compartment lock box or not.

what are you talking about? Transportation laws??? Nj.com is probably not the first place I'd look for laws pertaining to firearms. Just saying
  • Like 1

All this talk got me to start looking around. I found on NJ.com That not only the gun should be in the truck out of reach but the ammo in a lock box or also out of reach? I though it was gun in truck and ammo can be in passenger compartment lock box or not.

what are you talking about? Transportation laws??? Nj.com is probably not the first place I'd look for laws pertaining to firearms. Just saying

Going to fill out my application this weekend and get it in the mail. Just to make sure I dont screw this up, all I need is the application and check right? Do I need to include a copy of my FID or FL LTC?

Going to fill out my application this weekend and get it in the mail. Just to make sure I dont screw this up, all I need is the application and check right? Do I need to include a copy of my FID or FL LTC?

Correct. Fill out the forum in full and mail the check, that's all you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok silly question - what is everyone putting in for the reason?  i travel there for work and would like to apply

thanks All

edit - found it!

from form - 

A license to carry a loaded handgun may be issued for PROTECTION or ALL PROPER PURPOSES. One or more of these reasons must be noted on the application, in the space provided for reason(s) for which you make application to carry a pistol in New Hampshire.

7 minutes ago, antimatter said:

ok silly question - what is everyone putting in for the reason?  i travel there for work and would like to apply

thanks All

edit - found it!

from form - 

A license to carry a loaded handgun may be issued for PROTECTION or ALL PROPER PURPOSES. One or more of these reasons must be noted on the application, in the space provided for reason(s) for which you make application to carry a pistol in New Hampshire.

As it says on page 2 of the application, "PROTECTION or ALL PROPER PURPOSES."

My wife and I both applied for non-resident permits.

• 04/20    Applications delivered to NHSP
  • 04/29    Permits issued
  • 05/02    Checks cashed
  • 05/04    Permits delivered

Unbelievable!!! 14 days to receive a concealed carry license and I can't get a permit to buy a handgun in less than 10 weeks!

My exit timer is definitely running.

• Like 3