CMJeepster

Meanwhile in New Hampshire...

I've had problems with two carry permits and one NFA transfer. It would have been weeks or months had I not called them. Actually, it was. I know this is Jersey. And we are gun shy. But they think like Americans more or less, not like us. Pestering them will never be helpful, but checking up after a long period of no delivery can solve problems on the spot. Just like that order for an upper you placed over the internet and didn't seem to come.

• Like 1

I've had problems with two carry permits and one NFA transfer. It would have been weeks or months had I not called them. Actually, it was. I know this is Jersey. And we are gun shy. But they think like Americans more or less, not like us. Pestering them will never be helpful, but checking up after a long period of no delivery can solve problems on the spot. Just like that order for an upper you placed over the internet and didn't seem to come.

I'll wait for few days if I don't have it by Tuesday, I'll call them, thanks

Still didn't arrive?

Thank you for asking

No, it didn't ,,,

I called 2 days ago and spoke with a very nice lady, it looks like they printed the permit but somehow it got lost somewhere, she asked me to send them an email stating that I never got it and they will send a new one.

I wonder if that ever happened to anyone else or it is just my usual luck .... 

Thank you for asking

No, it didn't ,,,

I called 2 days ago and spoke with a very nice lady, it looks like they printed the permit but somehow it got lost somewhere, she asked me to send them an email stating that I never got it and they will send a new one.

Probably just you. :D

Thank you for asking

No, it didn't ,,,

Sorry to hear that. Make sure you check your mail carefully when they mail it again. The envelope is really small and I almost tossed mine with some junk mail. I thought it was one of those small inserts from a magazine.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that. Make sure you check your mail carefully when they mail it again. The envelope is really small and I almost tossed mine with some junk mail. I thought it was one of those small inserts from a magazine.

Thank you, I looked carefully but I'll be very careful. Though this is not the first mail that got lost or didn't make it to our mailbox ...

:cray:

Don't worry! This shit happens. My Florida permit was approved but never sent for printing. A phone call solved  the problem and I got my FL permit a few days later.

Do as they say. You WILL get your permit for sure. Let us know when it arrives.

• Like 1

Don't worry! This shit happens. My Florida permit was approved but never sent for printing. A phone call solved  the problem and I got my FL permit a few days later.

Do as they say. You WILL get your permit for sure. Let us know when it arrives.

Thanks JohnnyB, I will  :)

Also can I just point out how crazy it is that so many New Jersey residents are boosting another state(s) tax base while our own is missing out? Seems kinda stupid on NJ's part. It's a ready made money maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also can I just point out how crazy it is that so many New Jersey residents are boosting another state(s) tax base while our own is missing out? Seems kinda stupid on NJ's part. It's a ready made money maker.

You need to point that out to the dolts in our state legislature who think the 2A stops applying once the border is crossed into NJ.

Agreed.  I have made my "donations" to Florida, Utah, New Hampshire, and Texas over the last few years.  And they will be a continuing revenue stream until I pass on.