CMJeepster

Meanwhile in New Hampshire...

I'm not doing that. Just application and check. 

Than you may be the first brave enough to do this.  Everybody here (myself included) believe no permit or FID is required but none of the rest of us had the stones to do it that way.   We're electing you our champion.

Than you may be the first brave enough to do this.  Everybody here (myself included) believe no permit or FID is required but none of the rest of us had the stones to do it that way.   We're electing you our champion.

No going back now, wifey went to the post office today and sent it certified mail. Saturday it will be delivered. I'm guessing I'll have an update by sometime in the next 3-4 weeks. 

No going back now, wifey went to the post office today and sent it certified mail. Saturday it will be delivered. I'm guessing I'll have an update by sometime in the next 3-4 weeks. 

Definitely let us know how it works out.  You might open the floodgates of new applicants who are right now waiting to get their UT or FL before applying for NH.

Definitely let us know how it works out.  You might open the floodgates of new applicants who are right now waiting to get their UT or FL before applying for NH.

I will keep everyone updated. You definitely don't need another CCW to get NH, I just don't think anyone has sent the application with no FID info yet. A few have sent in the application with FID number and copy of FID and have already received their permits.

djw2033 just sent the form and a check. He included his NJFID# on the form but with no copy of his FID. I highly doubt that NH

authorities have access to Jersey's SBI# system, so I am certain that InFamous will get the permit with no problem at all.

Ryan, like you said, we all know by now that they are granting the permits with only the form and a check. This fact is now indisputable!

Even knowing that fact, I still waited for my Florida CCW just in case! In hind sight, I was foolish to wait but since I was in no rush to carry in PA,

I decided to wait it out. I sent mine in on 8/2 so I should have my permit in the next few weeks.

djw2033 just sent the form and a check. He included his NJFID# on the form but with no copy of his FID. I highly doubt that NH

authorities have access to Jersey's SBI# system, so I am certain that InFamous will get the permit with no problem at all.

I agree, the thing that still "makes me go hmmm" is that your Social Security # is "optional". How are they doing the background check with out your SS#? As I've said before, I don't think I'd actually be denied but labeled as an incomplete form.

I agree, the thing that still "makes me go hmmm" is that your Social Security # is "optional". How are they doing the background check with out your SS#? As I've said before, I don't think I'd actually be denied but labeled as an incomplete form.

You gave them your drivers license # which most definitely they CAN look up. They will get your Social Security # with your name, DOB and address so you don't need to provide it on the form.

Believe me, your SS# or lack thereof will not prevent them from looking you up in the least! No need to worry about an incomplete form for no SS#.

I gave them my SS#, I was talking about not providing CCW or FID number. That's my bad, I wasn't clear on that one :)

Based on the NH Supreme Court ruling, you don't need anything but the form and a check! Stop worrying about it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, FL you also need a passport like photo and fingerprints. So although the license "fee" is only $117, the other stuff may or may not cost you extra depending on who you know.

Correct me if I'm wrong, FL you also need a passport like photo and fingerprints. So although the license "fee" is only $117, the other stuff may or may not cost you extra depending on who you know.

Yes, photo (1) and fingerprints are needed for Florida CCW.

Did anyone else happen to track theirs?

Mailed mine 7/26, so Im on 4 weeks today but check hasnt been cashed.  When I track it, it was delivered July 28th however it says delivered to PO box.  The address is not a PO Box.  Wondering if this is an issue and dont want to bother the PD.

Did anyone else happen to track theirs?

Mailed mine 7/26, so Im on 4 weeks today but check hasnt been cashed.  When I track it, it was delivered July 28th however it says delivered to PO box.  The address is not a PO Box.  Wondering if this is an issue and dont want to bother the PD.

I mailed mine on Thursday August 18th. It's scheduled delivery was Saturday the 20th. It was actually delivered today Tuesday the 23rd. The person at the post office said that even though they have a physical address the PD may use a PO Box to hold their mail so it may not be signed for/officially delivered on it's intended date. Mt. Olive PD uses a physical address but the PO holds their mail at a PO Box, so it's very possible NH PD does the same by the looks of it.

Negative. All who have sent in CCW and or FID have received their NH Non-Res permit so far. No one has been denied. I sent in my application and my check with no other documents. I will update as I can, I won't even be bothering the NH PD for a few weeks or more.

Just a summary to date - everyone on this thread who has received the NH non res permit HAS sent in another states ccw? And those who have just sent the application and NJ FID are still pending a response?

Negative! At least one person sent NO CCW. Just the NJFID and he got his permit!

Ok thanks! I couldn't remember, as it's been a little while since Iv read this whole thread.

Does the permit card have your current address listed on it? If/when you move is it required that you then resubmit for an updated permit to match your current address? Like how you would for an FID card?

The only things I'm sending is the filled out application and the check for $100. They don't need copy of DL correct? I'm not sending my FID info.

No fingerprints? No passport photo? Doesn't the application need to be notoriety stamped? Did you include your live fire training certificate? Or does NH not require those things?

Haha to summarize the thread...

Laws changed for the NH permit that it no longer requires your home states CCW to apply for it.

Non-Res NH CCW is valid in PA.

Only requirement to apply is $100 check, fill out the application and provide 3 refereferences that no one has said they even contact them.

Wait about 4 weeks.

• Like 1