CMJeepster

Meanwhile in New Hampshire...

Anyone pay with a money order?  Do they accept money orders?  My wife lost the checkbook...

I don't know specifically in this case, but I've always been told money orders are superior to checks as they are guaranteed funds, unlike checks which may bounce.

I don't know specifically in this case, but I've always been told money orders are superior to checks as they are guaranteed funds, unlike checks which may bounce.

This is what happens when you go totally electronic pay, use credit cards & cash.  I can't remember the last time I wrote a check.

• Like 1

This is what happens when you go totally electronic pay, use credit cards & cash. I can't remember the last time I wrote a check.

I support. Unfortunately I have a couple of bills that still require hand written checks and mailed payments. It's like im living in the 50s

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Understood, but I'm not in a huge rush. My next scheduled visit to the free USA isn't for a while.

Just make sure to send it certified. Don't put free money in the mail without knowing that they received it and are liable for it. 

Mailed on 8/2
Check Cleared 9/12
Permit in Hand 9/17

Only thing I don't like is the image, like on Ryan's card is not centered on the card!

YAY!

Nice photo of you on the lower right. Are you a bat?

Starting to worry. Been 5 full weeks for me and no progress. Maybe I should start a thread like I did with the Po6.

Nice photo of you on the lower right. Are you a bat?

Starting to worry. Been 5 full weeks for me and no progress. Maybe I should start a thread like I did with the Po6.

No worries, you got about another week to go. Mine wasn't received by the PD till 8/23 and I'm still checking my account daily starting the 19th which is the 1 month since I sent it in LMAO. 

Kid in a candy store... :p

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Check just cleared!!!!!

God bless my un-broken-in carry holsters. 

Nice! When did you send yours in? I think you stated earlier in the thread but I'm not searching lol

Nice! When did you send yours in? I think you stated earlier in the thread but I'm not searching lol

Mailed the check and form on August 14. LOL! Exactly five weeks for the check to clear. Seems about average these days.

We're going to start shooting at Cobra Tactical in Great Meadows. My wife's cousin is a RO over there. He recently changed his days off to weekends and I rarely get off on weekends so trying to coordinate with him LOL

We're all acting like 8 year olds two days before Christmas. Kind of pathetic. You guys from out of state deserve a lot of credit for not poking fun.

Regardless I'm not too proud to say I'm looking forward to hearing Santa's reindeer on my roof.

Ho Ho Ho!

• Like 1

We're all acting like 8 year olds two days before Christmas. Kind of pathetic. You guys from out of state deserve a lot of credit for not poking fun.

Regardless I'm not too proud to say I'm looking forward to hearing Santa's reindeer on my roof.

Ho Ho Ho!

No...not really. Because I have come to realize that I'm being forced to disarm every time I go to work in NJ and realize how vulnerable I [really] am. You're simply living in ignorant bliss and know no better the feeling of being armed around your area--- :)

No...not really. Because I have come to realize that I'm being forced to disarm every time I go to work in NJ and realize how vulnerable I [really] am. You're simply living in ignorant bliss and know no better the feeling of being armed around your area--- :)

I take back everything nice I've ever said about you :(

• Like 1

I'm happy for you guys. I know this has pissed you off for a long time. Of course, I'd be happier if Jersey issued permits.

I'm in the process of putting up Christmas lights and setting out milk and cookies for the mailman tomorrow. I hope it's here when I get home from work  :preved:

• Like 4