CMJeepster

Meanwhile in New Hampshire...

I'm happy for you guys. I know this has pissed you off for a long time. Of course, I'd be happier if Jersey issued permits.

They DO issue permits. Almeida and the guy who was kidnapped near the pet food store right here in Upper Newtonia proved that conclusively. Stop being so fukcen negative.

The waiting part really sucks!  I will admit to leaving my office early a few times because my brain convinced me that it would be waiting for me in my mailbox!

I even went home around 2PM a couple times and waited for the mailman. I am usually a rational person! I can't begin to explain why I altered my very existence over

this stupid little card! When I finally got it, I was a bit disappointed since I no longer had anything to look forward to! :lol: 

• Like 1

I actually left work an hour early hoping it was in the mail today. Tomorrow I work late so I won't know until 8:30 PM or so. I assume they only go to the post office a couple times a week. They signed/received my application on a Tuesday. So logically they were at the PO this Tuesday and I get my card tomorrow......right? Right? RIGHT?

I actually left work an hour early hoping it was in the mail today. Tomorrow I work late so I won't know until 8:30 PM or so. I assume they only go to the post office a couple times a week. They signed/received my application on a Tuesday. So logically they were at the PO this Tuesday and I get my card tomorrow......right? Right? RIGHT?

RIGHT!....You will get it, if not tomorrow then Friday or Saturday, perhaps Monday! :lol:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

The envelope has been reportedly very small, the size of the card itself.  Not true! Mine was at least twice as big as the card.

RIGHT!....You will get it, if not tomorrow then Friday or Saturday, perhaps Monday! :lol:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

The envelope has been reportedly very small, the size of the card itself.  Not true! Mine was at least twice as big as the card.

The anticipation is real....even though I have 0 plans of visiting any of the 26 States that recognize NH Non-Res CCW in the next few months. But you never know! I could change my plans TOMORROW! I NEED IT NOW!

I am in Texas till Friday night so even if mine comes I won't see it till the weekend. Although, my wife has not texted me to say some weird envelope arrived from NH.

I hope you take the time to get your Texas CHL while there! I know I would have if possible.

I hope you take the time to get your Texas CHL while there! I know I would have if possible.

I did not lol. But I come out here often for work so will do it at some point. Was not sure of the requirements and what is needed for the Texas license so did not come prepared.

04d07ecbb6cdcccfffb5fc160dbce400.jpg

Mine is still late for delivery or this is how it looks for certified mail??

A lot of times even though the PD has a physical address, their mail gets held at a PO Box until a clerk goes and picks it up. Same with mail drop off. Which will cause a delay on when it's signed for. Mine was set to be delivered August 20th but wasn't signed for until the 23rd. A 12 day delay I would question though and call USPS to find out where your package is. Unless their so overwhelmed right now they don't even wanna pick up their mail LMAO

My check was cashed on the 21st of this month and still haven't received my permit in the mail.

InFamous,

It will be in your hands tomorrow!

From your mouth to God's ears. Should I put out milk and cookies for my mailman again? I think he's starting to get creeped out...

It's really hard to see a small envelope from a security camera on my phone while at work in his hands. Can never decipher what he's delivering. Maybe I should use the microphone option to ask him? Could be weird coming from a 2nd story window. I'll stalk errrrr I mean watch out for the mailman tomorrow.

But I'll be taking NRA Basic soon with live fire, which will open me up to SOOOOOOO many other new permits I can apply to. I'll be forever anticipating CCW permits showing up in my mail from here on out. 

• Like 1

But I'll be taking NRA Basic soon with live fire, which will open me up to SOOOOOOO many other new permits I can apply to. I'll be forever anticipating CCW permits showing up in my mail from here on out. 

True!  Florida is a good one to have!

Will today be another disappointing day checking the mailbox? Check had a scan date of 9/25...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm about to call Mr. Almeida to see if he's been advising NH on accounting and general business practices.

Check cashed on the 21st. Still no tee-shirt, no patch. I mean no permit. 

This guy was young, singing in local bars when I was young and carefree, living in Durham NH many years ago.

My favorite line: "I wouldn't mind stampin' out the Garden State."

Will today be another disappointing day checking the mailbox? Check had a scan date of 9/25...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mine had a scan date of 9/24 and have not gotten it yet. I wont be gome till late tonight to check todays mail.

I haven't been too worried about it since Newt still hasn't gotten his either and ours were cashed the same day. I figured if he gets his, and I don't get mine within a few days then I'd call. Until then it's just a waiting game as they're processing and fulfilling everyone's permits. Also, I doubt they go to the post office every day so there will be a delay there too.