Ramup422

NJ Carry Case moves forward to the Federal Courts

In light of the poor ruling against the 2nd Amendment today by the 9th Circuit court, the Almeida / Tumminelli v. NJ case moves forward and will be filed at the Federal Courts in Newark on Friday, June 10th 2016 by the law firms hired to move the case forward. The 3 law firms involved are out of Pennsylvania, Mississippi and California. The details of the complaint, law firms involved and updates will all be made public for your viewing after the approval on the release of such is obtained by the lead attorney.  This case is being funded 100% by us, the laypeople (we, the people) and their supporters.  To learn more, visit the Party of Six on their FB page or at www.partyofsix.org

Thank you, 

Albert Almeida

no quarters given

• Like 2

Awesome, gotta keep fighting. 

Court losses can cause devastating consequences. PA had a court rule that from now on, PA residents cannot carry on out of state licenses. Nullifying not just one, but several of our laws. And that was not even the question at hand, they just decided to pull it out of their asses and legislate from the bench since it was tangentially related.

But Jersey is so screwed already that it is probably not much of a gamble.

• Like 1

Is this the first filing?

http://www.sdslaw.us/#!Bringing-the-Fight-to-New-Jersey/c22bn/575f2a000cf2c6c5726353b0

Bringing the Fight to New Jersey

June 13, 2016

Today we filed a Complaint against several defendants in Federal Court in New Jersey.  Albert Almeida and Michael Tumminelli were denied permits to carry a firearm despite meeting New Jersey's high standard of "justifiable need."  The Complaint is here.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/c601ae_7545940696d64ba4ba41b5668053c6a2.pdf

Good luck. Any fight for our natural rights is a noble effort.

i understand the hope here... but in reality what will the partyofsix filing do for us(the common folk)?

even if they win wouldn't it just grant them the CCW as justifiable need?>

Court losses can cause devastating consequences. PA had a court rule that from now on, PA residents cannot carry on out of state licenses. Nullifying not just one, but several of our laws. And that was not even the question at hand, they just decided to pull it out of their asses and legislate from the bench since it was tangentially related.

But Jersey is so screwed already that it is probably not much of a gamble.

When was this ruling and how long ago was it?

It would be a foot in the door, a precedent.

i agree.. wouldn't that just cause people to "hope" for something to happen to them to apply?

crazy to think you can just get a UT non res and carry in 30 states and we have to deal with this. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Frank Thomas
      What training is acceptable?  Instructions from Monroe Twp, NJ merely say "Written qualification must be within six (6) months of application and include Instructors Name"... I think this is really a bogus requirement.  I think NJ can reject applicants by saying the training is insufficient.  The qualifyin schools, such as www.shootingclasses.com ... seem to have a variety of courses.  In summary, how do we know exactly what school and cert would qualify for a CCW permit?  Thanks
    • By Frank Thomas
      Does anyone know if I can now apply for concealed carry in NJ?  Very confusing.  The form, "State of NJ - APPLICATION FOR PERMIT TO CARRY A HANDGUN..." appears to not have been updated.  As an illustrative example, there's no mention about weapons training.  And the form is dated "03/15."  So how do I apply to carry a weapon post-Supreme Court ruling?  And has anyone in NJ applied and been approved under the new Supreme Court ruling?  Thanks
    • By SMOKIE901
      Can anyone who has a FLORIDA Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit explain the details on how it is done to obtain?
    • By ChrisJM981
      Watch for progress on the Rogers & ANJRPC CCW case vs NJ AG, et al. 
      This was listed in another thread, but I thought it will need it's own space to avoid hijacking Rosey's CNJFO thread. 

https://certpool.com/dockets/18-824?fbclid=IwAR2GBSTRnMnR15m914PMdkd7IYl3vrwjPPAXmw-Mt2Pgz1todMU5Gcc17cY

What are your thoughts? I think we're going to Washington!
    • By mjhvn
      As a gun owner in New Jersey I understand the mess of laws in the state. Now that I own milsurps I'm curious is it lawful to own bayonets not carry just own (of course). If it's legal what about taking them to the range for a photoshoot. Lastly I have a question about carrying a knife mostly as a tool of course I have a Swiss knife and I used that is my tool normally and for my understanding it's under the lawful purpose clause or whatever. I was thinking about getting 3.25 in pocket knife foldable blade not assisted in any way I assume lawful I don't know if anyone's had trouble with carrying knives New Jersey other than the few court cases that's still left the wall kind of vague like New Jersey likes it. I'll probably keep carrying the Swiss pocket knife but I find that the blade may be weak for some things but I do like it's simplistic size mostly everything I would probably need for my basic lifestyle. I'm sure carrying a knife has been debated a lot in this forum before but I haven't seen anything so if you have any links or just want to give me the simple rundown I'm fine with that.
    • That bridge collapse looked scarier than many CGI versions I have seen in disaster movies.
    • Yeah, still MUCH better whatever the regular price is ($15 a pound??). Thanks Joe Biden....
    • I've watched a lot of "Mighty Ships" series on TV, as well as cruise ship series. It seems prevalent for large ships to have GPS tracking, and possibly guidance. So the path of this ship should be on record somewhere. And one critical fact would be whether or not as the ship approached the bridge it followed the correct path in the harbor channel. The conspiracy aspect would ask was  one of the electronic guidance/navigation systems hacked to put it on a collision course? I'm not anxious to find a terrorist attack. But if you'd asked me on September 10, 2001 what were the odds of four hijacked aircraft being successfully flown by amateurs into three iconic American structures... I will say there's not a doubt in my mind there are nasty people that crossed the border to cause trouble. I just can't be certain how, and how much.