Sign in to follow this  
Ramup422

Tavern meeting, come meet the Party of 6 members and talk about the NJ CCW case

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Party of 6 would like to announce our first Tavern Meeting which will take place on June 25th, 2016 at 130pm. This would not be occurring without the direct support of RTSP, the premier indoor shooting range, store, and training facility. As the leader in the state of New Jersey for all things concerning firearms, the owners/operators of RTSP are patriots! RTSP and their magnificent facility are leading the way in direct support of the Party of Six. On June 25th, the Party of Six will host a meet and greet with the following: Mr. Albert Almeida, Mr. Michael Tumminelli, Mr. Mark Cheeseman and Mr. Stephen Stamboulieh (Lead Attorney for Almeida/Tumminelli). This is our opportunity to say thank and to answer all the questions that we possibly can. It will also give those who have yet to visit RTSP, a chance to see what they have to offer in way of sales, ranges and personnel. Additional guests will include but not limited to: Mr. Scott Kesterson of Kilroy Rising, a group who is in direct support of 2A causes at the national level as well as critical issues concerning our great country. Please mark your calendar and join us in the fight!

961 Route 10 East, Randolph, NJ 07869
P: (973) 434 7600 / F: (973) 252 1048 [email protected]

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By SMOKIE901
      Can anyone who has a FLORIDA Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit explain the details on how it is done to obtain?
    • By ChrisJM981
      Watch for progress on the Rogers & ANJRPC CCW case vs NJ AG, et al. 
      This was listed in another thread, but I thought it will need it's own space to avoid hijacking Rosey's CNJFO thread. 

https://certpool.com/dockets/18-824?fbclid=IwAR2GBSTRnMnR15m914PMdkd7IYl3vrwjPPAXmw-Mt2Pgz1todMU5Gcc17cY

What are your thoughts? I think we're going to Washington!
    • By stuckinNJ
      https://www.nraila.org/articles/20171201/us-house-of-representatives-to-vote-on-hr-38-the-concealed-carry-reciprocity-act-next-week

please take 60 seconds to call your reps, BOTH Republicans and Dems, urging their support. It seriously takes seconds. 
      No excuses
    • By fslater
      Hi Everyone
      I just Read the article in the Political report in Shooting Illustrated about The July ruling By the US Court Of Appeals that found DC's "good reason" to be granted a CCW unconstitutional. Wouldn't the conflicting rulings between the DC Federal Court and the Jersey District Federal court force the SCOUS to a hearing to resolve the conflict? This is old news from back in July I'm just hearing about now. If its already been discussed  please direct me to the thread.
      Thanks
    • By RTSP1
      Join us this Saturday 08/26/2017 for your chance to purchase and test the newest Glock model! RTSP is proud to be the only dealer in NJ to be able to bring you this exciting event! Don't miss out! Only 18 Available for purchase.

• More primers on the way..... soon.   https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/2022/jan/19/ammunition-plant-to-open-near-texarkana/
    • As I mentioned in another thread, we bought a condo in Florida a couple of years ago, and have started spending some time down here.  We have not become residents yet, but still are able to enjoy a taste of life in a free state with Covid sanity and everyday concealed carry. Yesterday I purchased the Zastava Arms ZPAP M70 for which I have been lusting.  Bought it online from Atlantic Firearms and had it shipped to a local dealer.  When I went over to pick it up, he asked me for my DL and Florida CCW permit (if I had one).  I filled out a 4473 and a few minutes later, he said, "You're all set."  Holy crap!  No waiting days for an "instant" background check requiring a return trip to the dealer.  In just minutes I was able to walk out with my new beauty.  While I was there, a fellow walked in and asked to look at a handgun.  He checked it out for a few minutes, then said, "OK, I'll take it."  Same deal for him:  DL, Florida CCW, 4473, and out the door in a few minutes with the gun.  I should note that with the ready availability of guns in Florida, contrary to the hysterical fears of legislators in states like New Jersey, not only do legal gun owners not run around shooting each other, one rarely (like, never) even sees a gun. All that aside, the weather here has been great, the people warm and welcoming.  On days when it's a little cooler, with temperatures in the mid-60's, when we can't sit by the pool or go to the beach, the weather is perfect for golf, pickle ball, running and working out, or just hanging out.  Unfortunately, we have to leave "The Matrix" next week to return to Jersey for six weeks in the middle of winter, for some weddings and other family events.  But we get to look forward to returning in mid-March for another 6-8 weeks.  If any of you are down this way, be sure to say hi!
    • Interested too. Been a USLS member for several years now too.
    • Save your hospitality.  Spammer from Bangladesh.