Ramup422

Po6 NJ Carry challenge: COUNT I – VIOLATION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Hopefully they will spend more time proofreading their court briefs and less time hawking t-shirts.  I just took a quick look at the briefs and stopped after the 3rd glaring typo.  Not a way to impress the judges.  They take that seriously.  Belieeeeeeve me.

For just $115 you can buy them a word processor with full spell check. They'll send you a Certification of Gratitude. In about 35 years.

Hopefully they will spend more time proofreading their court briefs and less time hawking t-shirts.  I just took a quick look at the briefs and stopped after the 3rd glaring typo.  Not a way to impress the judges.  They take that seriously.  Belieeeeeeve me.

Maybe they should send the judges the t shirts instead of the briefs?

Sorry, hadda do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mutley:

Maybe they should send the judges the t shirts instead of the briefs?

Sorry, hadda do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mutley:

I know a guy who designs them. Gorgeous puke yellow with clever slogans. He can also get the judges passes to a free water park. 

Point II: Violation of simple laws of decency and honesty. 

Point III: Defrauding donors of much-needed tee-shirts

Point IV: Screwing donors out of patches for mending garments torn during...

Point V: ...other NJ pro-gun scams

The Court finds the defendants guilty on all counts. 

If you need the patch you can have the free one that was left at the shop saturday.....I walked in to do some work and was hearing the end of a diatribe looking for donations. ....also guaranteeing if a donation was made favorable press by the Pof6 would occur. ....I kinda rolled my eyes and went about my business

It's yours if u want it.....and the stack of 50 or so business cards....

Donations guarantee favorable press? :facepalm: At first I was enthusiastic about their case. Having hired attorneys that filed briefs with more typos than the Pro se Sappa filings does not bode well for the Po6's chances unless they pick up some big league legal representation.  

If you need the patch you can have the free one that was left at the shop saturday.....I walked in to do some work and was hearing the end of a diatribe looking for donations. ....also guaranteeing if a donation was made favorable press by the Pof6 would occur. ....I kinda rolled my eyes and went about my business

Favorable press? 

Face palm indeed...

Y'all know it has nothing to do with the stinking patch. But favorable press? OMG I could sure use that. 

Send me some cash and I'll say nice things about you.

If you've been following these forums you've no doubt acquired a profound appreciation for the expressions "false prophet," "bullshit artist," "gullible," and "drinking the kool-aid." 

I stopped by the NRA booth at the Sussex Cty. Fair this year, basically to bust the guy's balls over NRA's abandonment of our state. The guy pointed out that "XYZ (a prominent name in NJ gun culture) is doing a lot for NJ gun owners."

"What has he done?"

"A LOT!!!"

Yeah. 

Most of the time when I click on a long-running thread that I had previously ignored, it turns out to be pretty interesting.

This one is a notable exception.

Right. I keep posting the S.O.S. on the P.O.S. every couple of days. Shirtless I stand, keeping the flames of righteous indignation burning. At least NJ2AS gave out shirts and provided free showers. The P.O.S. don't go for spit.

Right. I keep posting the S.O.S. on the P.O.S. every couple of days. Shirtless I stand, keeping the flames of righteous indignation burning. At least NJ2AS gave out shirts and provided free showers. The P.O.S. don't go for spit.

Newt- maybe if we all chip in we can get you a shirt with P.O.S. emblazoned on it for you...maybe you'll stop whining? You want a big over-sized baggy t-shirt or a used wife beater with yellow pit stains, a little spaghetti sauce on the front of it? 

• Like 1

Newt- maybe if we all chip in we can get you a shirt with P.O.S. emblazoned on it for you...maybe you'll stop whining? You want a big over-sized baggy t-shirt or a used wife beater with yellow pit stains, a little spaghetti sauce on the front of it? 

Whining is complaining about something you're not entitled to or that doesn't exist. If someone pays for something and doesn't get it it's not whining. Understand? What I've read here and my POS email updates suggest something is fishy.

By the way Nickjc MIke called Joe at the shop regarding your post. Seems the shop does indeed support PO6 and what we are doing as well as joe. He looks forward to discussing this with you.

NJ2AS gives out shirts for donations. So have we.

NJ2AS gives out shirts for donations. So have we.

I don't know about NJ2AS. I donated to them a while back when the other guy ran it. Don't remember if I got anything or was offered anything.

No idea who "we" are. 

By the way Nickjc MIke called Joe at the shop regarding your post. Seems the shop does indeed support PO6 and what we are doing as well as joe. He looks forward to discussing this with you.

Don't you just love when people "report" behind your back about posts you make in these forums?

Hey Nick, make sure you check with Joe before posting anything here. 

Last time this sort of happened to me (private correspondence) it set off a shit storm between me and a certain individual who will go nameless. Also knocked a certain Esteemed and Exalted NJ Gun Saint down a few notches in my estimation.

I don't know about NJ2AS. I donated to them a while back when the other guy ran it. Don't remember if I got anything or was offered anything.

No idea who "we" are. 

After contacting the guy keeping records of donations and reviewing the backers. We P O 6 apologize for screwing up your shirt. Somehow we missed the $115.00 donation you made on June 10. We DID receive the donation. And we would like to either personally deliver a shirt and patch to you. Or we can Mail them out ASAP. This is not bullshit. Please e mail your address to partyofsix.org  Again we apologize. Dear Albert, I wanted to donate $100 but I also wanted the T-shirt and the patch. Does $115 cover the cost of those items? I'm an X-L size on the shirt :)  E mail us at partyofsix.org

Sounds like an attempt at intimidation. Am I reading that right? Let me see if I got this right....

Mike is with Po6.

Joe is a supervisor or owner of the shop Nickjc works at.

If I got that right it would seem that the call from Mike was intended to inform Nickjc's boss of his comments revealing some comments made about helping supporters of Po6 and punishing those who chose not to support Po6.

So.... Did I get this right?

Sounds like an attempt at intimidation. Am I reading that right? Let me see if I got this right....

Mike is with Po6.

Joe is a supervisor or owner of the shop Nickjc works at.

If I got that right it would seem that the call from Mike was intended to inform Nickjc's boss of his comments revealing some comments made about helping supporters of Po6 and punishing those who chose not to support Po6.

So.... Did I get this right?

A similar thing happened to me, sortof. As some know I had serious reservations on a number of levels about the Sweeney recall. I privately emailed my concerns to someone who, unbeknownst to me, was a financial supporter of that effort. This is a guy who can eviscerate seven sword-wielding jihadis on bath salts with both hands tied behind his back. But he can't deal with a simple email. Instead of responding to or ignoring me like most people he passed my message on to another individual, someone who will remain nameless, to do the dirty work. This unintended recipient proceeded to vilify me, play childish "you did something bad but I'm not going to tell you what it was" games with me in these forums, and published my personal contact information. I need not add any fuel to this fire because, well, we'll be lighting our cigars for many years on the flames from the crash still burning from the glorious Summer of 2015 -- flames that not even Sweeney's sprinklers can douse. 

If you're reading this Mike let me take one last kick at this lifeless horse: If you know I donated $115 and you have my message then you certainly have my address.

The point was never the t-shirt it was about integrity. There seems to have been a glitch and that's fine. I'll take your word for it.

But you know the expression, "fool me twice..."

Quaking actually...... silly threats speak volumes. .....

Zackly.

They come on here and won't answer any questions and then throw imagined clout around like someone gives a shit.  

• Like 1

Now let me tell you what *i* think.....me just me..... I think this is all BS....I do. ..what I see from the periphery is not the fight against the justifiable need standard as being invalid....I see them attempting to first establish that they do meet a justifiable need standard...and THAT is the most important step for them. ....not a fight against the standard but a fight to show they have a need and meet the standard.

Whatever reasoning or spin that is placed on it that is how I interpret it right nor wrong. .....

This is exactly the point I made, both on here and to Almeida personally at the NJ2AS love fest in Newton last year. My guess is if, under the somewhat loosened qualification scheme, they are deemed "worthy" then the lawsuit goes away. I just donated $115 so that six guys can carry a firearm but I still can't. I can't even blame them for that, it's human nature. 

The only moral position on "justifiable need" is to eliminate it completely, not to grovel before it and prove it applies to specific individuals.

I hate to keep beating this drum but to succeed pro-2A initiatives in NJ must operate transparently and at the grassroots level. We're starting essentially from zero. Instead of relying on pie-in-the-sky bullshit legal maneuvering which has zero chance of working here -- let's be honest, they laugh at these lawsuits -- it must involve legislative reform. That means voting. It can be done but it requires real strategy and real work, not the bullshit we get from NRA, NJ2AS or to a lesser extent ANJRPC. 

Since I've been on these boards there have been two legislative elections. Two tremendous opportunities to shake things up a bit. As some like to say, to make them "shit in their pants." They're not shitting in their pants they're shitting on us, right into our gaping mouths. What have our "organizations" accomplished during that time? BULLSHIT. NADA. NOTHING. They scowl and lecture and accuse during the hearings, get totally ignored, then scamper home with their tails between their legs.

You guys excoriate me for being negative and praise the false prophets for "at least doing something." They're not doing fucking anything. Wake up everybody. January, 2018, our time of reckoning, is just 17 months away.