Ramup422

Po6 NJ Carry challenge: COUNT I – VIOLATION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Wow, reading all of this whining like you're 6 years old gave me a headache (Not really, I really can care less). But enjoy winning the fight (or non-fight) in NJ. Let me know how that works out for all of ya'll. You can follow the PO6 fight at www.partyofsix.org. Thank you all that have supported the Po6 Efforts.

Good day, Al

Wow, reading all of this whining like you're 6 years old gave me a headache (Not really, I really can care less). But enjoy winning the fight (or non-fight) in NJ. Let me know how that works out for all of ya'll. You can follow the PO6 fight at www.partyofsix.org. Thank you all that have supported the Po6 Efforts.

Good day, Al

Before blaming everyone else a wise man would reflect on his behavior first.  

Good day, Al

Maybe I'm missing something -- Newtonian made a donation -- Looks like he donated $100 and then added $15 for a patch and a T shirt

He didn't receive his stuff -- Why?   He paid for it didn't he? 

But this isn't really the issue -- You guys aren't keeping your end of the deal -- It sure looks like instead of a $100 donation and $15 for a silly T-shirt you guys just marked it up as a $115 donation

Do you really expect the rest of us to take you seriously and donate to support a bunch of guys who can't even send a guy a T-shirt that he paid for.

That is the message I get from newtonian -- He's not whining -- he's pointing out your lack of integrity

Maybe I'm missing something -- Newtonian made a donation -- Looks like he donated $100 and then added $15 for a patch and a T shirt

He didn't receive his stuff -- Why?   He paid for it didn't he? 

But this isn't really the issue -- You guys aren't keeping your end of the deal -- It sure looks like instead of a $100 donation and $15 for a silly T-shirt you guys just marked it up as a $115 donation

Do you really expect the rest of us to take you seriously and donate to support a bunch of guys who can't even send a guy a T-shirt that he paid for.

That is the message I get from newtonian -- He's not whining -- he's pointing out your lack of integrity

After contacting the guy keeping records of donations and reviewing the backers. We P O 6 apologize for screwing up your shirt. Somehow we missed the $115.00 donation you made on June 10. We DID receive the donation. And we would like to either personally deliver a shirt and patch to you. Or we can Mail them out ASAP. This is not bullshit. Please e mail your address to partyofsix.org  Again we apologize. Dear Albert, I wanted to donate $100 but I also wanted the T-shirt and the patch. Does $115 cover the cost of those items? I'm an X-L size on the shirt :)  E mail us at partyofsix.org

I used to know the term for this kind of behavior, when one person screws another and then calls them whiners for complaining. Like when customer service ties you up for 90 minutes, one "agent" stupider than the next, and you say "where the hell..." and they get all indignant and tell you "SURRRRR, I WILL NOT STAND THIS ABUSIVE LANGUAGE SURRRR!!!"

There's another term about taking the high road but I haven't been high in so long I forget that one too. 

I used to know the term for this kind of behavior, when one person screws another and then calls them whiners for complaining. Like when customer service ties you up for 90 minutes, one "agent" stupider than the next, and you say "where the hell..." and they get all indignant and tell you "SURRRRR, I WILL NOT STAND THIS ABUSIVE LANGUAGE SURRRR!!!"

There's another term about taking the high road but I haven't been high in so long I forget that one too.

I'd say it's more like selling snake oil to the ill. They know they're desperate and they prey in that with promises of health and vitality-when the goal is only to benefit themselves.

I'd say it's more like selling snake oil to the ill. They know they're desperate and they prey in that with promises of health and vitality-when the goal is only to benefit themselves.

It's really, really gratifying to see more cynics in these forums. The charlatans are partly to blame for our situation and we hardly ever call them out on it. Bravo.

I had a conversation with Mike, he was disappointed that Angelos shirt was mistakenly overlooked. That week he had sent out 20 shirts, out of the 20, 1 was overlooked.  So this week when Mark found the oversight, Mike wanted to hand deliver the shirt to you, and apologize. But his work schedule wouldn't allow him to do that, so he mailed it out. 

Now, that's a man with integrity.

Now Rob, as you sit behind the keyboard warrior command post, I ask you, what are you doing to fight NJ? Besides being a key board warrior? Its because of guys like you, that NJ will never respect your 2A rights, many of you are to afraid of such a win, for one reason or the other.

Now Nick, how was Mike intimidating? from what I understand, Joe was very enthusiastic in supporting the Po6......And the same question I raised to Rob above applies to you...Let me know how "YOUR FIGHT" works out

Have a nice day and carry on....oh, wait, that's right, "YOU" can't "carry" on. :-)

I was wondering how long it would take you Johnny Boy to come out of your basement and chime in...hard time getting up this am?

Now, dont be an "asshole" and put words on people's mouths ...let us know where newtonia was called an asshole?

If anything, Mark was cordial and apologized for the over sight.

My comments reinforced what Mark stated.

So, wheres the "asshole comment"?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Calling me out? For what, making an observation that you guys were dismissive of someone who gave you money in good faith? That's rich. But you don't really care anyway! Right? That's what you told him.

Also, you guys at POS are really arrogant for people that have accomplished... What exactly? Filing a lawsuit? That and $5 will probably get you a bowl of soup. Maybe some bread too!

Of course you have much more than $5. Newtonian gave you $115 himself! That's a lot of soup. Enough for 6 of you. Of course there are only 3 or 4 of you, depending on which of you is asked, and if they remember all the members at the time. You've really got your shit together.

Finally, why don't we ever see you out in the community supporting other groups? Every time you appear it's another pitch, or seeking to position yourself in a photo op. If it weren't so shady, your operation would simply be embarrassing.

I have a lot of tolerance for for people disagreeing with me or even calling me names, as I've demonstrated. I don't however have much tolerance for people taking advantage of others.

This is exactly the point I made, both on here and to Almeida personally at the NJ2AS love fest in Newton last year. My guess is if, under the somewhat loosened qualification scheme, they are deemed "worthy" then the lawsuit goes away. I just donated $115 so that six guys can carry a firearm but I still can't. I can't even blame them for that, it's human nature.

The only moral position on "justifiable need" is to eliminate it completely, not to grovel before it and prove it applies to specific individuals.

I hate to keep beating this drum but to succeed pro-2A initiatives in NJ must operate transparently and at the grassroots level. We're starting essentially from zero. Instead of relying on pie-in-the-sky bullshit legal maneuvering which has zero chance of working here -- let's be honest, they laugh at these lawsuits -- it must involve legislative reform. That means voting. It can be done but it requires real strategy and real work, not the bullshit we get from NRA, NJ2AS or to a lesser extent ANJRPC.

Since I've been on these boards there have been two legislative elections. Two tremendous opportunities to shake things up a bit. As some like to say, to make them "shit in their pants." They're not shitting in their pants they're shitting on us, right into our gaping mouths. What have our "organizations" accomplished during that time? BULLSHIT. NADA. NOTHING. They scowl and lecture and accuse during the hearings, get totally ignored, then scamper home with their tails between their legs.

You guys excoriate me for being negative and praise the false prophets for "at least doing something." They're not doing fucking anything. Wake up everybody. January, 2018, our time of reckoning, is just 17 months away.

I really wish you came to the tavern meeting last month in Randolph. The lawyer explained the entire plan. It's not going to end if 6 guys get their permits.

I really wish you came to the tavern meeting last month in Randolph. The lawyer explained the entire plan. It's not going to end if 6 guys get their permits.

I was unable to attend. I sincerely hope you're right. I'm not crossing anything off here but if history is any guide I know how this will end. 

• Like 1

I was unable to attend. I sincerely hope you're right. I'm not crossing anything off here but if history is any guide I know how this will end.

I can't fault your skepticism Angelo, this is NJ after all.

But today the Party of 6 lawyer filed an additional lawsuit against the state of NJ to overturn the stun gun ban. Your $115 isn't going to waste. Neither is the $100 in door prize tickets I purchased at the tavern meeting. (BTW I won a pretty cool consealment shelf. Although I wasn't expecting to win anything, I never win because I live here too.)

http://www.sdslaw.us/single-post/2016/08/11/Today-we-filed-a-lawsuit-against-New-Jersey-to-overturn-the-Taser-ban

Calling me out? For what, making an observation that you guys were dismissive of someone who gave you money in good faith? That's rich. But you don't really care anyway! Right? That's what you told him.

Also, you guys at POS are really arrogant for people that have accomplished... What exactly? Filing a lawsuit? That and $5 will probably get you a bowl of soup. Maybe some bread too!

Of course you have much more than $5. Newtonian gave you $115 himself! That's a lot of soup. Enough for 6 of you. Of course there are only 3 or 4 of you, depending on which of you is asked, and if they remember all the members at the time. You've really got your shit together.

Finally, why don't we ever see you out in the community supporting other groups? Every time you appear it's another pitch, or seeking to position yourself in a photo op. If it weren't so shady, your operation would simply be embarrassing.

I have a lot of tolerance for for people disagreeing with me or even calling me names, as I've demonstrated. I don't however have much tolerance for people taking advantage of others.

Here we go again, Johnny boy talking about food again..

Can you for a second not have thoughts of food on your mind?

Do it for your heart.

Do you really think that money is going to us? Or to the legal bills to fight NJ?

Tell me you're smarter than that? Or are you just afraid we will win and your scamming the good people in NJ by keeping them defenseless, while protecting the status quo come to an end? What have YOU done in the years to tear down these insane laws?

Let me guess, you voted? How has that worked out?

You attended a rally back in 2013?

Very long time ago and forgotten about.

You organized a for profit conference? Congrats...still has done nothing to try and force a change in NJ. (Why did the soft NJ attorney's just ask our researcher for copies of his hard work at the latest hearing). Do they finally want to listen and use what the po6 is using?

Sure, lets talk now?

Silly you williet, if you want some bread, go get some.

Angelo, if it does end, do you want to know why it will?

It will end because the guys at PO6 will be to tired of getting kicked in the teeth by fellow NJ gun owners for challenging the State of NJ.

For being told what they are doing is wrong, is not the right time (as if there ever is)?

For being told not to cause waves, not to piss off Chris Christie or Sweeny...for being told we are liars, for being told we are pocketing the money (instead of it all going to the legal bills].

That is what will end this, because there comes a point that you say, why continue fighting if they don't want to win?

For profit? Guess what chump, I've put my own money in to make those conferences happen. There is NO profit involved. But you don't see me crying about it and begging for donations every 5 minutes. The only reason it's not a nonprofit is that I don't want to be hamstrung by the political speech rules.

Rally in Trenton- no Albert

Recall Sweeney- no Albert

Diversity Shoot- no Albert

NJ2AS Meetings- no Albert

Gun Society Social shoot- no Albert

NJ SAFE 2015- no Albert

NJ SAFE 2016 - no Albert

Where's Albert (and company)

Spamming your Facebook group for donations

Spreading lies and rumors for donations

Insulting those who don't give him money

Calling your "boss" cause they don't like your forum post

Calling you a whiner for complaining about not getting the items they promised

Seriously, enough is enough

+1for best thread in a while. Wow Albert you really are a douche bag.

Side question where's our NJGF t shirts lol. Newtonian I think you should lead the charge for new swag. You were successful once already!

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Rally in Trenton- no Albert

Recall Sweeney- no Albert

Diversity Shoot- no Albert

NJ2AS Meetings- no Albert

Gun Society Social shoot- no Albert

NJ SAFE 2015- no Albert

NJ SAFE 2016 - no Albert

Where's Albert (and company)

Spamming your Facebook group for donations

Spreading lies and rumors for donations

Insulting those who don't give him money

Calling your "boss" cause they don't like your forum post

Calling you a whiner for complaining about not getting the items they promised

Seriously, enough is enough

Recall Sweeney- I donated $500 , and you?

Weinberg rally- NO willit, bit i didn't expect you to..you can handle the south, and i organized the one in the north...whats your point?

Nj2as meetings- i organized the Newton meeting, and helped with the 1st north sector one...have there been others that im not aware of?

Njsafe con? Im not in to dog and pony shows, plus i only support those that support us or that aggressively fight for change..not amateurs

Next?

+1for best thread in a while. Wow Albert you really are a douche bag.

Side question where's our NJGF t shirts lol. Newtonian I think you should lead the charge for new swag. You were successful once already!

Thank you. , coming from a guy that hides behind a profile with no real identity..real tough guy

Thank you. , coming from a guy that hides behind a profile with no real identity..real tough guy

If you'd like my personal information so you can post it on here for all to see then great let me know where to send it..... my name is Patrick if it makes you feel better to throw out insults

I've probably met more guys on these forums then anonymous benefactors you recieve.

My prediction that by the end of this thread there will be a literally dick measuring contest to see whose more man

Thanks for the screenshot. I can refer to it the next time one of your group erroneously claims you guys support or "commend" the conference. I was specifically told you guys weren't referring to SAFE with the "dog and pony" line. Maybe you should send the rest of POS a memo on how many of you there are and what you have actually said on behalf of the group.

Amateur? You literally just said I was in it for the money!!! Absolute proof you just make it up as you go along. Hahahaha

Look, I hope you prove me wrong and do something good for 2A, but please, at least try not to be despicable while you do it.

And congrats on doing something not completely about you. Hopefully you will do more of that and less of the lies and stuff.

Thanks for the screenshot. I can refer to it the next time one of your group erroneously claims you guys support or "commend" the conference. I was specifically told you guys weren't referring to SAFE with the "dog and pony" line. Maybe you should send the rest of POS a memo on how many of you there are and what you have actually said on behalf of the group.

Amateur? You literally just said I was in it for the money!!! Absolute proof you just make it up as you go along. Hahahaha

Look, I hope you prove me wrong and do something good for 2A, but please, at least try not to be despicable while you do it.

And congrats on doing something not completely about you. Hopefully you will do more of that and less of the lies and stuff.

Ive never hidden that fact that i refer it to as that.

I dont hide that from no one...it is what it is. And i dont support bullshit, just like you dont support our bullshit, right?