window tinting?

Last year I went to a class and a LEO I know got out of his car with tinted windows. I had a wise crack line about how he can do it but mortals like me can't. He surprised me when he said he had a note from his doctor he keeps in the car.

He probably had a handicapped tag, a gold badge suction cupped in his windshield, and I support LE license plates with reflective covers over them too.

does anybody have a good or bad experience with a tinting business in south jersey area (I'm in Egg Harbor twp). Right now I'm looking at having "Car Toyz" doing the work but cant find any feedback on them?

I used to tint Windows many years ago as a side job, Whatever you do, pay extra for a one piece rear window. Not only does it look MUCH better, it will last longer than a two piece. Most shops try to get away with doing a two piece, cause it's easier, and quicker to do. It will look like crap in very short order.

does anybody have a good or bad experience with a tinting business in south jersey area (I'm in Egg Harbor twp). Right now I'm looking at having "Car Toyz" doing the work but cant find any feedback on them?

Very reputable and work on many high end cars. No appointments for tint, first come first served.