Sign in to follow this  
PK90

Google Street View

On May 2nd of this year, I was parked on a road along side the Luke Airforce Base, watching an air show, when my wife pointed out the Google Car as it drove by. Google has since posted the street view, but a few frames are missing when it passed us. I waved when it was next to us, but it does not even show my truck currently. Google is quick on the updating. 

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.5245472,-112.4011009,3a,15y,22.18h,84.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1saZE10O76puWkD_H03qgAZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

post-1314-0-50264700-1466231371_thumb.jpg

On the other side of this; the google map-mobile caught my friend's children getting off the schoolbus.  He was not happy about it, and complained to Google, who promptly took the images off the 'net,

They automatically blur faces when they pick up people.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

...and license plates....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A Couple of months ago i was checking out a beach rental in seaside lavakettre area and a friend said "I think Tony Seragussa has a house on that block." And when I was street viewing it I swear the blurred out face of a guy on the block wa him. It was a huge guy.