Sign in to follow this  
djw2033

Just completed my UT Non -Res Saturday Night...

Great step. You ll have a CCW. 

Maybe you ll be able to carry in PA faster with a NH license as they have reciprocity with PA given the recent developments (lawsuit against NH regarding non residents applying without a license in their home state).

Now go buy the official Utah gun  :sungum:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_firearms

... and my instructor said he believes within the next (6) months that PA will be in the Utah Reciprocity.  Anyone else hear anything like this?  

Whats the likelihood of this happening?

Low. PA already has reciprocity with Utah, just not for you. A change would not help PA residents not Utah residents so I don't know if it will be addressed.

You guys consistently overestimate your importance to us. Most people don't want you around here, including businesses.

Our AG might be going to jail and we don't have a budget for LAST year. I can't even get firearms legislation moved, nobody is going to be working on this for a while. As far as firearms activism is concerned in PA, this is a very low priority. And we can get one law passed per year at best.

And, as I have always pointed out, I have invited you to meet with our reps and said I would provide local constituents to back you up. It might have pushed your issue up the priority list, who knows. But none of you will do shit. So I don't want to hear any whining from you.

New Hampshire is coming. Get New Hampshire when it is finalized. Seems like that is the simple solution.

You guys consistently overestimate your importance to us. Most people don't want you around here, including businesses.

My PA friend tells me this all the time. He wants us to stay on our side of the Deleware  :icon_rolleyes:

Our AG might be going to jail and we don't have a budget for LAST year. I can't even get firearms legislation moved, nobody is going to be working on this for a while. As far as firearms activism is concerned in PA, this is a very low priority. And we can get one law passed per year at best.

And, as I have always pointed out, I have invited you to meet with our reps and said I would provide local constituents to back you up. It might have pushed your issue up the priority list, who knows. But none of you will do shit. So I don't want to hear any whining from you.

New Hampshire is coming. Get New Hampshire when it is finalized. Seems like that is the simple solution.

I am waiting for my Florida NR CCW permit so I can then apply for the NH CCW.

I just dropped of my NH non res tonight ... Why do you need your Florida?

In the past. A non resident CCW was acceptable to prove training. NH changed the law to accept only you home state resident CCW.

Th NH Supreme Court threw that out so I assume any, even non resident CCW is good again.

People like Scott Bach as I understand used his Florida non resident CCW to qualify for NH. CCW.

I guess we need clarity on what the ruling was. Back to the old rules of ANY CCW or now to nothing? I don't know the answer.

Great step. You ll have a CCW.

Maybe you ll be able to carry in PA faster with a NH license as they have reciprocity with PA given the recent developments (lawsuit against NH regarding non residents applying without a license in their home state).

Now go buy the official Utah gun :sungum:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_firearms

If NJ had a state gun, what would it be? Nerf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It would indirectly help PA in making the state more inviting to out of stater's like us from NJ (I can hope).

Indirectly is the key word. EXTREMELY indirectly. So indirectly they have no incentives to waste their time on it. Even from our perspective I don't know a single person who stopped going to PA because they can't carry there. I think readers of this forum comprise 98.7% of the NJ residents who are aware of or care about the administrative changes. 

If NJ had a state gun, what would it be? Nerf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NO gun.   Can't see it, can't use it, and you sure as hell can't own it.  But, it must have the new smart gun technology. 

... and my instructor said he believes within the next (6) months that PA will be in the Utah Reciprocity.  Anyone else hear anything like this?  

Whats the likelihood of this happening?

with the UTAH Non -Res.. anyone have any expierence in VA Beach?  Can you conceal on the beach itself?

any issues or concerns i should be worrying about for my vaca?

Nothing in VA Beach that I know of, but IANAL.  I have carried in VA, but not on the beach, never felt the need to.  I would not consider leaving it in a beach bag while I go in the ocean, in street clothes on my person, yes.

Nothing in VA Beach that I know of, but IANAL.  I have carried in VA, but not on the beach, never felt the need to.  I would not consider leaving it in a beach bag while I go in the ocean, in street clothes on my person, yes.

i know i am a VA newb but what is IANAL?

People from PA (for the most part) are trashy, rude and insulting as*holes. We really don't want/need PA shoobies coming to South Jersey, sucking up free beaches and trashing the area. Our local businesses treat you guys as second rate for a reason while us locals will always receive better treatment. Oh, and don't forget in some small towns LE loves screwing with you trashy tourists...ever hear of the old saying "Come to NJ on vacation, leave on probation"?

Have fun...

In the past. A non resident CCW was acceptable to prove training. NH changed the law to accept only you home state resident CCW.

Th NH Supreme Court threw that out so I assume any, even non resident CCW is good again.

People like Scott Bach as I understand used his Florida non resident CCW to qualify for NH. CCW.

I guess we need clarity on what the ruling was. Back to the old rules of ANY CCW or now to nothing? I don't know the answer.

I spoke to NH Dept. Public Safety about a month ago and was told I needed a copy (front and back) of my CCW license from NJ to apply as I reside in NJ, Did something change within the last 30 days? I downloaded the PDF application and it still says I need to submit a copy of my CCW issued by the state I reside in or if my state has no CCW license requirement (doesn't apply to NJ) to have my local PD draft a letter.

I spoke to NH Dept. Public Safety about a month ago and was told I needed a copy (front and back) of my CCW license from NJ to apply as I reside in NJ, Did something change within the last 30 days? I downloaded the PDF application and it still says I need to submit a copy of my CCW issued by the state I reside in or if my state has no CCW license requirement (doesn't apply to NJ) to have my local PD draft a letter.

Any non resident CCW from any state will be accepted for PRNJ residents.

See this thread here..http://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/81879-supreme-court-ruling-on-nh-non-res-permit/

That discussion should answer any questions you might have.