2nd Sunday monthly 2016

Start Date: Sunday, January 10, 2016

End Date: Sunday, December 11, 2016

Setup Entry: 8:00 AM

Match/Event Start: 10:00 AM

Gate Entry Code: press * 12000 then #

Match/Event Finish: 4:00 PM

Breakdown/Exit: 6:00 PM

Exit Code: Ask the match director for the Exit code, press * "Given Gate Code" then # to exit

Range used: Pits 3-4-5-6-7-8

Any info on what time registration and shooting begins?

Registration starts at 8:15 and closes at 9:15 We are trying to start the match before 10 and we will be working towards a 9:30 start time as we get things organized during this season.

• Like 1

Fun day. Glad to be back after almost four months off. Thanks for a kick ass squad. Bob zack andrew kyle jim sam starr kevin kon i know im forgetting someone. But thanks everyone for making it a great day once again.

Good match, may have to throw cj in my rotation. A bit of a hike for me and its the same weekend as easton typically. So we'll see going forward.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Not sure how to word this but does anyone know where on the uspsa website it says what the classifier scores need to be to get in what class? 

I mean I did really good on tight squeeze, I actually won for limited, and I want to see how my HF and time did against the rest of the country and what classification I could possibly get. 

Also since we shot two classifiers does that mean I only need to shoot two more to get classified in limited? 

Not sure how to word this but does anyone know where on the uspsa website it says what the classifier scores need to be to get in what class? 

I mean I did really good on tight squeeze, I actually won for limited, and I want to see how my HF and time did against the rest of the country and what classification I could possibly get. 

Also since we shot two classifiers does that mean I only need to shoot two more to get classified in limited? 

http://www.classifiercalc.com/

Your stage HF was 5.5914

Based on HF entered, we calculate your "National Percentage" will be: 54.0378%

GM = 95-100%

M = 85-94.9%

A = 75-84.9%

B = 60-74.9%

C = 40-59.9%

D = 39.9% or less

So, C class. 

That's a pretty cool website Alec thanks man. We're you shooting an open revolver yesterday? You killed it man, 3rd place. Guess if shit went down in the streets I would want you on my side. 

Good match, may have to throw cj in my rotation. A bit of a hike for me and its the same weekend as easton typically. So we'll see going forward.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Easton 3-gun is the third Saturday of the month. CJ USPSA is the second Sunday of the month.

That's a pretty cool website Alec thanks man. We're you shooting an open revolver yesterday? You killed it man, 3rd place. Guess if shit went down in the streets I would want you on my side. 

Yes, I shot my 8 shot revolver with a red dot in Open Division. 

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the good feedback on the match. We are making changes to the match such as new mesh walls and some new props. We are also looking at steel scoring for registration and would welcome feedback on this.

Steve B

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the good feedback on the match. We are making changes to the match such as new mesh walls and some new props. We are also looking at steel scoring for registration and would welcome feedback on this.

Steve B

Steelscoring for registration would be awesome.  

Steve B

Steve, I assume CJ would adopt the same method as OB? Registration at steel scoring and import that data into practiscore to use with the nooks?