leo-польд

15 rounds mags for AR

Buy PMag limiters and epoxy from here:

http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/

Go to gunshow in PA and buy PMags. Install limiter and epoxy floorplate on in the parking lot of the show and go to lunch, letting the epoxy set. Then drive back to NJ with permanently blocked PMags that cost you $14 a piece ($10 per mag and $4 for limiter and epoxy) instead of $25-$30 each.

• Like 1

Charliecoopers.com

I ordered four 15/20 pmags from them, but they also carry Lancer, Troy, and USGI steel mags amongst a few others. They came really fast, their stock is really good, their prices were better than most places around here, and their customer service was excellent. No complaints.

Charliecoopers.com

I ordered four 15/20 pmags from them, but they also carry Lancer, Troy, and USGI steel mags amongst a few others. They came really fast, their stock is really good, their prices were better than most places around here, and their customer service was excellent. No complaints.

This place is extrimely overpriced, double price on anything :(

All day............

Never had a problem and they make an out of the box 15 round NJ mag........Shooters in south jersey has them usually.......

THIS IS MY OPINION IF YOU DO NOT LIKE PLASTIC MAGS (I DO NOT):

They are not the silly 15/30 setup or 15/20 plastic...tacticool etc.  Just a solid no holes barred reliable 15 round mag.  Never a hiccup.....NOW do not talk to me about stoner mags.... 

Schreisse, nein danke !  :)

Nicky - I have loads of Stoner mags and you know I shoot.  Yep had the lips spread on one over the years that's it. 

Never had a problem.

Nicky- It was "Snob Appeal"   Your rifles didn't like cheap mags.  They thought they deserved better.

OS

I had two Frankie, used it in two differing weapons, a home brew carbine and a colt match target etc.  Both had FTF type problems......  :(

Shoot me one to test !  LOL

I have used other mags in these rifles with no problem whatsoever, they ran great....

text me, or joey. 

This place is extrimely overpriced, double price on anything :(

I got my pmags for $15ish a piece after using a coupon code. My local place wants $30 a piece for blocked pmags. I fail to see how that's overpriced, but to each their own.

Edit: Not trying to come off as snotty. Just stating that I got four 15 rounders shipped to my door for what two would have cost me if I bought local. I'm satisfied with them and will order again.

I got my pmags for $15ish a piece after using a coupon code. My local place wants $30 a piece for blocked pmags. I fail to see how that's overpriced, but to each their own.

Edit: Not trying to come off as snotty. Just stating that I got four 15 rounders shipped to my door for what two would have cost me if I bought local. I'm satisfied with them and will order again.

Where is coupon? :) It is a lot to charge $58 for 15 rounds circle 10 AK mags, that is just my observation by walking around this charliecooper site. Nobody is selling that high.