antimatter

So whats everyone getting since AR's are taboo again?

I am thinking of one of these since AR's are going to be on the endangered species list.  at least i can still use my mags!

http://www.mossberg.com/product/mvp-flex-rifle-27744/

yes i know that the ban most likely wont happen, but you never know....

cheers

-AM

I am thinking of one of these since AR's are going to be on the endangered species list. at least i can still use my mags!

http://www.mossberg.com/product/mvp-flex-rifle-27744/

yes i know that the ban most likely wont happen, but you never know....

cheers

-AM

Sorry but that thing is hideous.

Ah so. Quite right.

I bought an SCR awhile back and don't really miss the pistol grip. I have an ambi charging handle to make racking easier. I can't reach the mag release w/o adjusting my grip. It might not be an issue for someone without stubby little fingers like mine or an extended release.

I think the point was to moodily them so they won't fit in an AR. That way capacity is not limited as it is being used to feed a manual action firearm and won't function in a semi.

I just buy more AR's while I still can

Counting on a grandfather clause? I doubt the will be one. At least not in the PRNJ.

Registration like in CT? You might as well turn them in now! They will eventually come for them if you register them.

Ah so. Quite right.

I bought an SCR awhile back and don't really miss the pistol grip. I have an ambi charging handle to make racking easier. I can't reach the mag release w/o adjusting my grip. It might not be an issue for someone without stubby little fingers like mine or an extended release.

I'd like to hear more on how you like it, and the pluses and defecien ones you have noted?

Have they improved the trigger any? I hears they were working on it and that is one reason I was waiting - that and the LRBHO feature that was supposed to be added.

I bought a Styer Aug A3 with a 42 round magazine.

I hate you with the fire of a thousand jealously burning suns!

I can get the ARES SCR Lowers. They are a bit pricey though.

Go on, I'm listening....

How much? Can you get just a lower with the short stock?

I hate you with the fire of a thousand jealously burning suns!

I had an MSAR and sold it but of all the bull pups I found it most comfortable to handle. I've always a wanted an AUG and when one popped up at the LGS I grabbed it. I haven't shot it yet but I'm sure it won't disappoint. If ever in NE Florida come by and see us NJGF guys, there's more than a few, and play with it, or anything else, till your hearts content.