JohnnyB

Gander Mountain has CCI MINI MAGS RN for sale $7.99

Local and/or state laws prohibit the shipment of ammunition to AK, CT, DC, HI, MA, Chicago IL, Los Angeles CA, Oakland CA, and San Francisco CA. IL and NY customers must ship orders to Gander Mountain stores. Other restrictions may apply.

Nothing about Jersey in their restrictions listed above. I just got 5 with no problems.

I get ammo from a bunch of places and only gave a copy of my FID to one. Not sure which one though!

Local and/or state laws prohibit the shipment of ammunition to AK, CT, DC, HI, MA, Chicago IL, Los Angeles CA, Oakland CA, and San Francisco CA. IL and NY customers must ship orders to Gander Mountain stores. Other restrictions may apply.

Nothing about Jersey in their restrictions listed above. I just got 5 with no problems.

I get ammo from a bunch of places and only gave a copy of my FID to one. Not sure which one though!

That notice is for rimfire.  They'll ship 22LR and rifle ammo to us, but not handgun ammo.  Their system stops you during the checkout process.  If you look on any page for handgun ammo, you'll see the following notice:

Local and/or state laws prohibit the shipment of handgun ammunition to AK, CT, DC, HI, MA, NJ, Chicago IL, Cincinnati OH, Los Angeles CA, Oakland CA, and San Francisco CA. IL and NY customers must ship orders to Gander Mountain stores. Other restrictions may apply.

Get the order to $50 for free shipping! I threw in a box of Mosin food, wound up costing me 5 bucks due to free shipping.

PLUS I ordered another 500 rounds of the CCI .22s. Seems they are only limiting 500 per order......not per day!

I am shocked they have not yet sold out! I posted here the second I got their email.

• Like 1

anyone know how ship to store works? is it free or is there a minimum? it's a little high (been paying $0.6 or so) but cci is supposed to be excellent ammo, so it's a good deal

edit: nevermind. ship to store is free!

Why ship to store when at $50 or above the shipping is free to your home?

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=413582

Not a bad deal for round nose. Shipping for 5 is less than 5 bucks, so not a deal killer.

These will be gone quick!

Thank you for the heads up.   .22 ammo may be back but these have been hard to find.  I'm down to my last box of 100 on these.   Just got 5 more.

Promo Code: GMT5 $5 off $50 and you still get free shipping

RetailMeNot has a 5% discount on Gander Mountain gift cards

https://www.retailmenot.com/out/7526806

I put an order in for a $100 a bit ago. Will post up after the results.

Items i'm looking at to pad out orders.

Outers Wool Rifle & Pistol Mops, .40-.45/.458 Cal. 785025 $1.99

Outers Wool Rifle & Pistol Mops, .22-.257 Cal./6-6.5mm 785021 $1.99

Gunslick Pro Brass Rifle Jag, .22 Cal. 784169 $2.99

Gunslick Pro Brass Handgun Jags, .45 Cal. 784177 $3.99

TAPCO AR Gas Tube Mops, 20-Pack 808360 $4.99

RPM Drymate Gun Cleaning Pad, 16" x 20" 695370 $6.99

RPM Drymate Gun Cleaning Pad, 16" x 54" 695371 $14.99

If all goes well...

order #1:

CCI Target And Plinking Ammunition, 100-Round Box 5 $39.95

RPM Drymate Gun Cleaning Pad, 16" x 54" 1 $14.99

Subtotal (6 Items): $54.94

Discount: -$5.00

Shipping & Handling: FREE

Tax: $0.00

Total: $49.94

order #2

Outers Wool Rifle & Pistol Mops, .30-.32 Cal./8mm 3 $5.97

TAPCO AR Gas Tube Mops, 20-Pack 1 $4.99

CCI Target And Plinking Ammunition, 100-Round Box 5 $39.95

Subtotal (6 Items): $50.91

Discount: -$5.00

Shipping & Handling: FREE

Tax: $0.00

Total: $45.91

That's all done on a $100 gift card bought for $95.

So if i'm generous with the maths: $39.95/500. -$5 discount. 5% off that. Comes to $33.20/500, or $0.066/rnd.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing.

For you 12 ga sluggers, look at the following as a possible order filler - 4 boxes at $4.99 each qualifies you for a $10 rebate from federal, making the slugs essentially $0.50 each:

Federal Premium Power-Shok Rifled Slug Ammo, 12-ga., 3", 1-oz., Slug Item #724565  

Rebate form: 

http://www.gandermountain.com/assets/rebatepdfs/BigBucksSlug_MIR_coupon_Jul01_Dec31.pdf

5 boxes of .22lr plus 4 boxes of slugs comes out to $54.91 (Using $5 off code GMT5).  After the rebate it will be $44.91.

Thanks for sharing.

For you 12 ga sluggers, look at the following as a possible order filler - 4 boxes at $4.99 each qualifies you for a $10 rebate from federal, making the slugs essentially $0.50 each:

Federal Premium Power-Shok Rifled Slug Ammo, 12-ga., 3", 1-oz., Slug Item #724565  

Rebate form: 

http://www.gandermountain.com/assets/rebatepdfs/BigBucksSlug_MIR_coupon_Jul01_Dec31.pdf

5 boxes of .22lr plus 4 boxes of slugs comes out to $54.91 (Using $5 off code GMT5).  After the rebate it will be $44.91.

goddamn you! now I have to do another order to get some slugs. :D

also as of 2pm the site is crashed. :lol:

I can't frigging believe this! I thought this would be gone in an hour or so! I hope everyone is taking advantage of this.

Especially with free shipping over $50!

Made to separate orders for that and some other junk this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lured me back in - just did my 2nd order.

Another filler item:

Hazard Stick-Up Modular Universal Holster, Black
Item #855822

$12.99

Wouldn't trust it to carry a loaded handgun, but I think it will come in handy for securing an unloaded handgun or magazine(s) on the interior molle straps of my double sided soft rifle bag.