ive heard this one too and i absolutely refuse to believe it. thats simply not how the game works, there is NOT a Z-axis there is literally no reason climbing a tree would help you catch something. perhaps the person happened to be playing while also thinking it would be cool to climb a tree? even the dumbest of people cant possibly interpret the game in that way after playing it for more than 10 seconds. debate about that articles accuracy put aside, still in general there is about as much ignorance and misinformation being spread around about the game as with firearms these days. (perhaps with the help of an extremely few (5 or 6 out of 21,000,000+) people who are stupid/evil enough to make the news by grossly misusing the game but that only adds to the analogy) and a lot of that misunderstanding is turning into arrogance and hostility and demonizing the game. Sound like another hobby? one we all share? you'd think a community of gun owners wouldn't let themselves fall for that one after being the victims of it. ah well. moving on.. my highest stuff so far.. nothing over 1k yet but im getting close. ive got a bunch of things ready to evolve and a bunch of them should break the 1k mark but im waiting on another lucky egg to double all the exp from it. Should get two at lvl20 and im 19 now. soon..   also team mystic ftw.

pokemon.jpg

ive heard this one too and i absolutely refuse to believe it. thats simply not how the game works, there is NOT a Z-axis there is literally no reason climbing a tree would help you catch something. perhaps the person happened to be playing while also thinking it would be cool to climb a tree? even the dumbest of people cant possibly interpret the game in that way after playing it for more than 10 seconds. debate about that articles accuracy put aside, still in general there is about as much ignorance and misinformation being spread around about the game as with firearms these days. (perhaps with the help of an extremely few (5 or 6 out of 21,000,000+) people who are stupid/evil enough to make the news by grossly misusing the game but that only adds to the analogy) and a lot of that misunderstanding is turning into arrogance and hostility and demonizing the game. Sound like another hobby? one we all share? you'd think a community of gun owners wouldn't let themselves fall for that one after being the victims of it. ah well. moving on.. my highest stuff so far.. nothing over 1k yet but im getting close. ive got a bunch of things ready to evolve and a bunch of them should break the 1k mark but im waiting on another lucky egg to double all the exp from it. Should get two at lvl20 and im 19 now. soon.. also team mystic ftw.

pokemon.jpg

Thanks for typing all that. The second I saw that article I was thinking wow people don't know how the game works but I ignored it. Im also saving up to use a lucky egg, currently at 16 1/2 and hoping to get to 18 maybe 19 depending on how many pidgeys i collect today. TEAM VALOR FOR LIFE. How's the pokedex? a4adcfe16e59f77ca4d2cb4682ef6442.jpg1d7d6634b4bbbf78b998493e12b8bbdc.jpg

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

ive heard this one too and i absolutely refuse to believe it. thats simply not how the game works, there is NOT a Z-axis there is literally no reason climbing a tree would help you catch something. perhaps the person happened to be playing while also thinking it would be cool to climb a tree? even the dumbest of people cant possibly interpret the game in that way after playing it for more than 10 seconds. debate about that articles accuracy put aside, still in general there is about as much ignorance and misinformation being spread around about the game as with firearms these days. (perhaps with the help of an extremely few (5 or 6 out of 21,000,000+) people who are stupid/evil enough to make the news by grossly misusing the game but that only adds to the analogy) and a lot of that misunderstanding is turning into arrogance and hostility and demonizing the game. Sound like another hobby? one we all share? you'd think a community of gun owners wouldn't let themselves fall for that one after being the victims of it. ah well. moving on.. my highest stuff so far.. nothing over 1k yet but im getting close. ive got a bunch of things ready to evolve and a bunch of them should break the 1k mark but im waiting on another lucky egg to double all the exp from it. Should get two at lvl20 and im 19 now. soon.. also team mystic ftw.

pokemon.jpg

Thanks for typing all that. The second I saw that article I was thinking wow people don't know how the game works but I ignored it. Im also saving up to use a lucky egg, currently at 16 1/2 and hoping to get to 18 maybe 19 depending on how many pidgeys i collect today. TEAM VALOR FOR LIFE. How's the pokedex? a4adcfe16e59f77ca4d2cb4682ef6442.jpg1d7d6634b4bbbf78b998493e12b8bbdc.jpg

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

No comment on my 29 owned and 32 seen or the 100ish I've actually captured including the duplicates...or that I'm level 8...or the 10 eggs I've gotten and 1 hatched so far...

Is this English? Or some kind of mathematical algorithm I'm not familiar with?

I'm too busy to play, because I'm usually occupied in my free time reading case laws looking for strategies on how to get our 2nd amendment rights instated in NJ.

What, you can't do that while running around like a fool staring at yer danged phone? You must live in Jerksey! :haha:

• Like 1

Is this English? Or some kind of mathematical algorithm I'm not familiar with?

I'm almost always out of Pokeballs now that I'm home from vacation because I'm not about to waste my time walking to a pokestop to get 3-4. So the only time I grab some is at the water tower when I'm leaving or coming home. LMAO

• Like 1

Timely billboard, I guess, but I wonder if it is reaching the right audience?

Below is a crude Venn diagram of the groups:

1) people playing Pokemon Go, and

2) people having sex.

O O

:-)

• Like 1

Last night around 9:40 I walked up to the water tower Pokestop in my complex, about a 4 min walk. I spent about 10 mins there so I could spin a few times and catch a few pokemon. On my walk back I see a unmarked local PD SUV with it's lights on right in the path of the parking lot I had to walk through. I walked a wide path around it and continued back to where I live. I get about 100 feet away from it and on the opposite side of a roller hockey court and hear a few more cars coming so I turned around and stood to watch. Few more cop cars showed up so I stood and watched for a minute. All the sudden I see 3-4 cops coming down the sidewalk towards where I was standing. Needless to say I turned around and slowly walked away listening to see if they were going to call out to me. Not gonna lie...even though I knew they weren't after me I was still nervous. At least my Pokemon Go journal would have proved I was only a 38 yr old loser with nothing better to do then go for a walk to the Pokestop at 9:40 at night. I got home safely and didn't go back out last night LOL

For the record. I also wanted to walk around to see how much damage the storm did in my area. Few downed tree limbs but not much else. 

• Like 1

Last night around 9:40 I walked up to the water tower Pokestop in my complex, about a 4 min walk. I spent about 10 mins there so I could spin a few times and catch a few pokemon. On my walk back I see a unmarked local PD SUV with it's lights on right in the path of the parking lot I had to walk through. I walked a wide path around it and continued back to where I live. I get about 100 feet away from it and on the opposite side of a roller hockey court and hear a few more cars coming so I turned around and stood to watch. Few more cop cars showed up so I stood and watched for a minute. All the sudden I see 3-4 cops coming down the sidewalk towards where I was standing. Needless to say I turned around and slowly walked away listening to see if they were going to call out to me. Not gonna lie...even though I knew they weren't after me I was still nervous. At least my Pokemon Go journal would have proved I was only a 38 yr old loser with nothing better to do then go for a walk to the Pokestop at 9:40 at night. I got home safely and didn't go back out last night LOL

For the record. I also wanted to walk around to see how much damage the storm did in my area. Few downed tree limbs but not much else. 

All the sudden I see 3-4 cops coming down the sidewalk towards where I was standing. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they were after the same Pokemon monsters you went there to pick up! :gaming:

• Like 1

All the sudden I see 3-4 cops coming down the sidewalk towards where I was standing. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they were after the same Pokemon monsters you went there to pick up! :gaming:

Either that they were looking for a creepy guy walking around in circles staring at his phone :D

Let's hope neither LMAO! I heard them talking as they were coming down the sidewalk but couldn't make out what they were saying. As I turned around and started walking away I was really hoping they weren't asking me to stay there and don't move  :onthequiet:

I am in Ocean City NJ and it is Pokemon go insanity down here. If you just walk the length of the boardwalk you'll probably hit like 30 pokestops.

UGH I need that! I am so short on the damn Pokeballs and I'm so lazy. LMAO