Cereza

Another one from Monmouth County :-)

Hello everyone.   :girlsmile:

I've had my FID card for a couple of years, but didn't apply for a handgun permit until this spring. It took a few months (accept or reject within 30 days "is more what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual rules, welcome aboard"  <_<), but I now have one in hand and plan to make a purchase before the month is up (hopefully my choice will be back in stock soon). I found NJGF while researching a variety of related topics and it's already been a great help, like cluing me into a sale I was unaware of, so I decided to register. 

^_^  

Welcome ! Kick off your shoes and make yourself comfortable, this is a great place !

I hope you are talking about the forum and not NJ. OP try Monmouth Arms in Marlboro. Steve is a sponsor on the forum goes by Remixer. Better use up your permit before it expires and you have to wait 6 months to get permission again to exercise your God Given Rights. When it comes to the 2nd Amendment NJ really does suck. I can only pray Trump wins and packs the court and a truly Conservative Court overturns all of the BS laws in this state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.  :girlsmile:

Welcome!  What are you looking to buy?

A Beretta 92 FS Inox, which appears to be out of stock in NJ.  The last two days I've visited two shops and called two more and no one has it.  :(

If Steve isn't able to help you - I can get the the following:

92COMPINOX.jpg?width=375&height=275

ITEM NO:BEJ90C9F27DESCRIPTION 1:92FS COMPACT INOX SS 9MM 13+1DESCRIPTION 2:(2) 13RD MAGS | ACCESSORY RAILMANUFACTURER:BerettaPRODUCT FAMILY:92 Pistol SeriesMODEL:92FS Compact InoxPRODUCT TYPE:Semi-Auto PistolCALIBER / GAUGE:9mmACTION:Double / Single ActionFINISH:StainlessSTOCK / FRAME:Alloy Frame

New in the box:

$750.00 + NICS & tax

If Steve isn't able to help you - I can get the the following:

ITEM NO:BEJ90C9F27DESCRIPTION 1:92FS COMPACT INOX SS 9MM 13+1DESCRIPTION 2:(2) 13RD MAGS | ACCESSORY RAILMANUFACTURER:BerettaPRODUCT FAMILY:92 Pistol SeriesMODEL:92FS Compact InoxPRODUCT TYPE:Semi-Auto PistolCALIBER / GAUGE:9mmACTION:Double / Single ActionFINISH:StainlessSTOCK / FRAME:Alloy Frame

I have my heart set on the 92FS Inox, but permits don't last forever so I'll keep this in mind.  :)

I have my heart set on the 92FS Inox, but permits don't last forever so I'll keep this in mind.  :)

I have a used (approx 200 rounds) 92FS Brigadier INOX with adjustable rear sights, front fiber optic, custom trigger upgrade, Wolf spring kit installed (original parts included) Hogue Aluminum grips (original grips included), assorted springs and upgrade parts not installed, and 7 magazines available for $900 OTD. Gun is like new, clean, one owner. I originally sold the firearm in 2015.