AVB-AMG

I have Racial Prejudice..... Do you as well?

wrong, NJ people go out of their way to find things wrong with others and go out of their way to treat others poorly and they're always on defense because they believe everyone is out to take something from them

Granted there are jerks everywhere but the highest concentration is in the NE and specifically NJ

You keep talking about where the "jerks" live, if you want to have that discussion make a new thread. This is about the biased or racist opinions people hold on others. People might be nicer out west, but many of them actually are racist, are homophobes and so on.... while many people in the greater NY area have accepted people differences, even if they are mean to each other.

I've lived all over this country (not just visited or passed through) and there are jerks all over but they are concentrated in the north eastern states with NJ struggling to take and hold the title of biggest a-holes

LOL, I answered your question honestly and now you call me names...

You said I was the only asshole. I believe you are the instigator here. Go back and read your messages there junior.

Lets get back on track...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From Catch 22:

Racial prejudice is a terrible thing, Yossarian. It really is. It's a terrible thing to treat a decent, loyal Indian like a nigger, kike, wop, or spic

Now, my two cents...

1. It is natural for anyone to seek company of people like himself.  It is in our genes.  I wouldn't classify it as racism, unless it is hate and confrontation toward other races.

2. I have/had some outstanding black co-workers - a talented programmer, a hardworking consultant, a really smart document writer/tester.  And here are some examples of well known black conservatives: Allen West, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Will Hurd.

IMO, Racism is part of Nature.
Why do animals not eat colorful frogs or snakes?
It's ingrained in us as humans, or living creatures in general, to judge our surroundings as a way of assessing threat levels. Through experiences and what we learn throughout life, people tend to be more on edge around black people.
It's natural, and it will NEVER be 'fixed' until they, as a group of people, prove themselves to not be, on average, more dangerous than your average joe. If crime was prominent in White people, the same thing would happen; Black people would be on edge around us whites.
Just like i, as an Israeli Citizen, keep my eyes open around Muslims/Arabs.
Just my .02. I think the Black community need to do some serious fixing in their own backyards. Then they can bitch about not being treated equally. They only care when a PO kills some armed black guy with a rap sheet 14 pages long. When a 12 year old is killed in a drive by shooting, we don't see protests or riots or anything.

Why is this thread still in General Discussion ? Time for 1A ? 

Bunch of Gun Owners..oh oh.. is that Racist comment ? :-) 

For the most part, the thread has been pretty decent.  Don't think it needs to be moved to 1A unless people start really getting nasty :)

I love all people, even the liberals, and the gun grabbers. Race to me isn't something I often even pay attention to, unless someone else brings it up. I give everyone in life I come across a fair shake. I enjoy giving to other people, and I forgive people that take advantage of my kindness. I've just never been the kind of person, that only looks skin deep upon my fellow man.

When I size up people on the street I look at their numbers, their age, their dress and their demenear as more likely indicators of threat than race. If I see a group of people, especially young people dressed poorly, I'll avoid them no matter their race. White aholes can kill me as easily as black or hispanic aholes. If unable to avoid them I'll keep my cool and prepare for action until they pass or prove they are not a threat. Most of us in this area grew up with the melting pot mentality and surrounded by different races. While stereotypes didn't come to be without basis, I consider race alone to be a poor way to judge someone's character or intent, whether I encounter them on the street or at the office. I do agree 100% that people will naturally congregate with others like them, either by race, religion, (or in our cases) by hobby.

• Like 1

jeff47:

I agree with your assessment but think you are addressing "situational awareness" that most of us employ when out and about and not the more specific question on racism.

AVB-AMG
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/20/2016 at 10:46 PM, Kevin125 said:

No.

Kevin:

Care to elaborate...?

I seem to recall one of your earlier posts in another thread indicating that you did not really care about people in European countries.

Is there a broader litmus test that you employ or am I just speculating down a dead end street....?

AVB-AMG

On 7/20/2016 at 1:13 PM, JackDaWack said:

Shane, my point is, you will find something to dislike about people anywhere you go.... People are certainly different based on where they live, the whole NY fast paced get out of my way mentality, and the California laid back superficial mind set. While the N. east might tell you your a prick to your face, the west coast will be quick to do it behind your back.

People, and i mean everyone, have biased opinions. Very rarely do i see it about race anymore. People are largely divided in their opinions, and those who are sick of paying for others free rides are generally just labeled racists now. I could go on a rant days long about why this country is messed up and why people hate each other without once mentioning race.

JackDaWack:

I agree with your assessment. People's opinions and preconceptions transcends race, especially in areas such as northern NJ and NYC where many people live and work, of different nationalities, cultures, religions, as well as race and ethnicities. They speak different languages and practice different customs. Some have assimilated into traditional established American society or are slowly doing so, while others seem not interested in assimilating at all.

So if you do not consider yourself racist what prejudices do you have? I know that is a loaded question, since I think, like racism, we ALL have prejudices....

AVB-AMG

On 7/21/2016 at 0:33 AM, DeerSlayer said:

I love all people, even the liberals, and the gun grabbers. Race to me isn't something I often even pay attention to, unless someone else brings it up. I give everyone in life I come across a fair shake. I enjoy giving to other people, and I forgive people that take advantage of my kindness. I've just never been the kind of person, that only looks skin deep upon my fellow man.

DeerSlayer:

My hat is off to you....!

I aspire to reach the summit of magnanimous civility and altruistic sainthood that you say you have attained and maintain.

I clearly still have a ways to go before I can claim similar benevolence in thoughts and deeds towards all of my fellow humans.

I am not being sarcastic either.....  If that is your honest conscious attitude and practice, I am impressed, so good for you!

AVB-AMG

• Like 1

One man's racism is another's freedom of association.  

I hate radicals that want to steal my freedom and my money...I despise dishonest people that lie, cheat and steal for their selfish gain. I despise and ideology of evil that's predisposed to a disingenuous outcome.I don't care what the color of your skin is all I care about is how I classify and box people into two groups---Good and Evil! That's it and it's that simple. If your intent is evil I will be against you---if your ideology is against freedom, life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, I will be your foe.

Our government and media figure the smaller the box they put us in, the easier it is to pit us against each other...I refuse to to be used by their tacts. Two groups only matter---good and evil---if you're on the side of evil, I WILL NOT tolerate you!

• Like 1

So I am in the I hate everyone equally camp but that's ,solely based on actions and nothing to do with race, creed, religion, sexual preference or anything else. if you piss me off bad enough I have no problem calling you a racial slur, not to be racist just because its an easy way to get under your skin. With that being said I was not always this way. I was pretty racist more or less due to my segregated upbringing and 2 muggings. I have been born and raised in Hunterdon county, I attended Clinton Twp school system. My entire school experience had less that 5 black people in my class from 1st to 12th grade. My high school class had only 1 black kid (who was expelled for braking into the school and stealing computers) and I was not really friendly with him because he was known to steal things. We had a few Asian and Indian kids but my entire school career was 99% white kids just due to the area we live in. about a year after high school I was robbed at gun point down in Flordia by a black guy that was all "thugged out" with baggy cloths, dew rag, and several gold chains. After this experience I became uneasy around black people who look "thugged out" as I call it. the very next summer I was jumped by 2 young black boys in Summerville. I beat one of them into submission  and the other one ran off before the cops showed up, The little bastard was only 12. After this I began to really hate black people and this went on for several years and compounded on it self. Then I started a new job, a supervisor position, and a few days later they introduces me to one of the three new employees who will be working for me. A thugged out black guy from the projects in East New York Brooklyn, I just about shit a brick. However much to my surprise he showed up every day and worked his ass off without me having to keep an eye on him. Id ask him to do something one time and it got done exactly as I showed him as fast as possible. He wasent on his phone texting or on Facebook all the time. I cant say that about the other two white kids that were working for me they were dicking around all the time. Turns out he was raised in the worst projects in easy NY BK and put him self through college on his own dime without government hand outs and took the lower paying position working for me because he was between jobs in his field and dident want to take any unemployment money so he took any job he could get. He worked for me for almost a year and then landed a better job in his field. Having Ryan work for me changed my perspective on race for sure, I no longer judge a person based on the way that they look

IMO, Racism is part of Nature.

Why do animals not eat colorful frogs or snakes?.

Actually, that's speciesism, and the answer is that brightly colored animals tend to either be toxic/venomous, or they mimic animals that are.

Not that anyone asked for the scientific explanation. :-)

Some of us may be mixing up between generalization / stereotyping vs racism.   Its racism if one cannot see past through the stereotyping even when the other individual displays qualities that debunk the stereotype. 

Generalizing / Stereotyping is human nature. But being adamant about it,  not looking past it even when facts and merits are starring in the face is, whole another ball game. 

In that sense, people who put lawful gun owners in the same bucket as criminals, wont consider facts and merits, are racists in my book. 

Meh. I have seen variations on this "I am a white person that grew up in a priveleged environment and am a racist, but so is everybody else, what can we do?" Lefty hand wringing since Bernie Goetz and Howard Beach,  and before. Maybe back to the time of MOVE and that. Whatever. I have never heard this sentiment expressed among anyone I was in the military with or working with for the military for the past couple decades. Or in the trailer parks and ratty apts, run down ex factory towns where the only jobs are minimum wage retail or fast food. People seem to get along pretty well in poorer areas, where the population is more mixed, and worry less about racial issues. I would also say I have seen far more multiracial kids & couples in middle class & poorer areas than in rich white areas.  Maybe its just my experience but the people agonizing over race are the ones least likely to actually interact with persons of lower economic means

On 7/21/2016 at 3:34 PM, mikelets456 said:

I hate radicals that want to steal my freedom and my money...I despise dishonest people that lie, cheat and steal for their selfish gain. I despise and ideology of evil that's predisposed to a disingenuous outcome.I don't care what the color of your skin is all I care about is how I classify and box people into two groups---Good and Evil! That's it and it's that simple. If your intent is evil I will be against you---if your ideology is against freedom, life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, I will be your foe.

Our government and media figure the smaller the box they put us in, the easier it is to pit us against each other...I refuse to to be used by their tacts. Two groups only matter---good and evil---if you're on the side of evil, I WILL NOT tolerate you!

mikelets456:

Since you stated that you “….classify and box people into two groups---Good and Evil!, That’s it and its that simple…”, I dare say that you are someone who views the world and all of its issues as “black and white”.  Unfortunately, you are not alone with that type of thinking in how you perceive the world, formulate your opinions, make decisions, communicate with others, etc. The older I get the more I consider myself to be more of a “shades of gray” thinker, seeing even more shades, but also have strongly held beliefs on some important issues.

I believe those two categorizations underlines a fundamental difference in the way people make decisions and communicate with each other, let alone on whether or not we get along.  So as a sidebar to the racist topic of this thread, let’s consider the differences between a black and white (B&W) thinker and a shades of gray (SoG) thinker.

To be clear, I am not confusing the belief in understanding and accepting what our society considers to have been established as fact and are accepted absolutes such as moral and/or ethical issues (e.g. murder, etc.).  I am only talking about areas where there actually are valid differing viewpoints and approaches, where some people just choose not to consider them.  I think it's entirely possible to be a SoG thinker and have strongly held personal beliefs (moral, ethical, religious and otherwise), which I certainly do and then follow your conscience.  IMHO seeking out more information helps people flesh out their beliefs, and to know with greater certainty why they believe what they do. To further complicate things, I think B&W thinkers can have some issues where they see gray and SoG thinkers have a few B&W issues on which they won't budge. For the most part though, I believe that their thinking falls predominantly one way or the other. 

I believe that viewing the world in black and white is to live within the contours of extremism. This dogmatic outlook neatly divides the world into right versus wrong, good versus evil, and yes versus no.  My perception based on experience is that the B&W thinker often sees one right way to do things, as opposed to the SoG thinker who sees many ways and then thoughtfully chooses one.  Many people see the B&W approach as being hateful or judgmental, because of the prevalence of B&W thinkers, whether they are Republican or Democrat, conservative or liberal, who are not gentle with their views or try to push their beliefs down your throat.  It's very frustrating dealing with a rigid B&W thinker who outright dismisses the SoG thinkers other ideas, thoughts, beliefs or ideas.  Conflict will occur when the B&W person feels the SoG person is thoughtless or less intelligent or less enlightened or vica versa. The SoG person is offended or irritated that the B&W person is so close-minded as to come to the conclusion that there is only one right option and many times that leads to a stalemate.

B&W thinking is absolute and is dependent upon such words as “always” and ‘never’. Especially in times of crisis, the black and white worldview is looked upon as strength and courage to the casual observer, (i.e. Donald Trump).  The problem with B&W thinking is that it usually does battle in a world that is nuanced and gray. Not only does B&W thinking show little appreciation for the world of gray, it has even less patience for the concept of self-reflection. To self-reflect, especially after a decision has been made, could open one to the possibility of being wrong—which defeats the purpose of black and white thinking.  A good example is how many English citizens, immediately after the BREXIT vote results were announced, had second thoughts about the ramifications of their vote to leave the EU. 

B&W thinking is also flawed because it inherently assumes a static world. It is dependent upon everything and everyone maintaining the role that such thinking has already preordained.  There is little regard for the human condition that does not correspond to B&W beliefs, since its thinking is rooted more toward the generic than the situational. Failure becomes harder to confront because one tends to place an inordinate amount of energy being right and fails to recognize the many complexities of the world.

I think that generally speaking, the more information one gathers and the more one allows themselves to listen to and glean ideas from people with different viewpoints, the more gray one will inevitably see. A B&W outlook sometimes goes hand-in-hand with a certain rigidity that prevents people from seeking out more information and listening to others. They're so convinced there's only one right way that they don't see the point of even discussing it. So it can be a self-perpetuating cycle of sticking one’s head in the sand and never progressing forward.

It requires far less courage to be a B&W thinker than it does to live and accept a SoG world.  The world of SoG requires that we show up and be present and does not afford us the luxury of putting life on automatic pilot.  We may not always agree but should try to be respectful of others opinions and accept that others may never agree with you.  What so many people find so very annoying and frustrating to SoG thinkers is that when they are discussing issues with a B&W thinker, the B&W thinks that they have everything figured out and don't have anything more to learn.  They either are or quickly become stubbornly intransient in their views, unwilling to listen to, consider and possibly even accept other perspectives, let alone new information and facts.

I am not saying that what I currently believe is always going to be absolutely right or correct.  As a SoG thinker I have and will continue to change my opinions and beliefs.  For example, 15 years ago I was against gay marriage, believing that civil unions were perfectly sufficient to provide the legal protections for gay couples.  Today, I could not care less if gays want to get married and enjoy all the benefits (and turmoil) that marriage has brought to straight couples. There are some issues where we simply have to make the best decision we can based on the information currently available to us, with the humility to know that we could be wrong, but we are doing the best we can, (i.e. medical vaccinations). I believe that I am making the right choice, but I accept that 20 years from now new information could come out that proves me wrong.  (Thanks for reading all of this…..)

AVB-AMG

Actually, that's speciesism, and the answer is that brightly colored animals tend to either be toxic/venomous, or they mimic animals that are.

Not that anyone asked for the scientific explanation. :-)

Sorry, my example was more aimed at the "Judging people by their color" definition of Racism moreso than the actual, technical definition.

My point was that certain colors/patterns indicate that those creatures may be dangerous, similar to how some portray Black people.

That said, i'd be lying if i said i wasn't racist whatsoever. I do, however, think that its normal. I personally tend to group ALL races into various groups... N***ers versus African Americans (Many of those i deal with in Newark versus my Realtor who is African American and is afraid to step into Newark), Cracker-ass-mother-f**kers versus White people, etc. The difference is, i don't TARGET specific races, so it technically isn't racism. My Parent's are Israeli (i was born here but have Dual citizenship), and i'll be the first to admit that not all muslims are bad people; i've met my share of good ones, so, you've got your alla-hu-snackbar fuckers and your good ol' peace loving Muslims who are tired of seeing innocent people dying.

I hate people who are assholes. If you make my life difficult, i will make yours difficult.... Some of the biggest pieces of shit i've dealt with are African American (again, working in Newark) or Spanish, and therefore i generally dislike those *specific* people(not all of them; some are, again, great people).

Does that mean that any Black guy i walk upon will immediately be thought of as a thug? Well, no, unless you walk up to me with your pants down to your knees, etc.

Present yourself properly, and people will respect you much more. Too many A.A.'s, both young and old,  don't seem to understand this.

I had a Black employee i hired to clean up a property. Guy worked fairly hard with relatively minimal bitching, but after fronting him money before his pay check cleared (needed money for daughters birthday present) and him suddenly disappearing and never paying me back, i've decided to simply avoid hiring people i don't know and stick with either TRUE african americans (immigrants who barely speak english and work their asses off) or old high school friends and such for odd jobs. I've got to say, the African guys i had working for me were fantastic, especially compared to the white employee's i've had. My father had a shop so most of his employees and customers were African Immigrants. They were always fantastic people.

Dude also had, literally, something like 8 children all with different mothers. He was also fairly young (under 30), considering.

He even has a kid in France; knocked up some chick that was here on vacation or for school or something like that...

Should have seen the look on mine and my buddies face when he told us that.. Mind you i also used to drive 30 mins extra each way to pick up/drop off this guy with my work truck that got like 12MPG and while another employee was on the clock, because i felt bad for the guy. Bad move..

Anyhow, the only African Americans i ever hire for hard labor now are True Africans. They don't complain about slavery, they work their asses off and then thank you for their 10-12$/hour.

Dear AVB-AMG,

Congratulations on winning the July 2016 Newtonian Awards for verbosity and Political Incorrectness. Also an honorable mention for Grammar, Syntax, and Spelling. It is refreshing to read a post that states an unpopular view without apologizing or whining. You might enjoy my post on why women should not vote. Look it up. I think you'll enjoy it. Almost nobody else did, and even fewer people on NJGF responded to its main point. 

So many wasted electrons.

I don't think what you describe is racism, which to me means hatred based on race. Racial prejudice, which Jesse Jackson himself has expressed (against blacks no less) better describes your sentiments. I personally like to call it "race realism." It's the recognition that certain groups tend to be better or worse at certain things. Anyone who argues that the racial makeup of the NFL/NBA and of physics faculties at U.S. colleges is a result of training and socialization has their head up their ass.

Unfortunately for blacks one of the things they're very, very good at, like 10-20 times better at than whites, is violent crime. Hence my position on avoiding blacks and black neighborhoods at all costs, which I have advocated to individuals in these forums who have asked for advice on where to relocate. The crime statistics speak for themselves; the idiocy, ignorance, and innumeracy of Black Lives Matter and their guilt-ridden (and cynical, e.g. Hillary) white supporters, is telling. Their "revolution," consisting of protesting like low-IQ degenerates and killing cops, doesn't cut it.

You say you generally get along with blacks. That's good, but you should read the article by the great John Derbyshire which got him fired from the National Review. I got the term "race realist" from Derbyshire. He makes a good case for avoiding blacks except for certain situations.

Another great modern essayist, Fred Reed, has argued that we should let black neighborhoods police themselves and thereby stew in their own broth.

Meanwhile I am starting a new group, the Party of Won (rhymes with "one," not a new menu item at ChunBo). We plan to improve race relations by collecting money and not sending donors the swag we promised them, filing incomprehensible lawsuits in faraway jurisdictions, encouraging racists and race realists on both sides to send emails to people who don't read them, and (to save precious natural resources) to enjoy the free lawn sprinklers that abound in the Garden State this time of year. 

These strategies have worked so well for NJ gun owners that I've decided to co-opt them for my current cause, race relations. Before long we'll have blacks and whites inviting each other over for beers, NASCAR, and drive-by shootings. 

JackDaWack:

I agree with your assessment. People's opinions and preconceptions transcends race, especially in areas such as northern NJ and NYC where many people live and work, of different nationalities, cultures, religions, as well as race and ethnicities. They speak different languages and practice different customs. Some have assimilated into traditional established American society or are slowly doing so, while others seem not interested in assimilating at all.

So if you do not consider yourself racist what prejudices do you have? I know that is a loaded question, since I think, like racism, we ALL have prejudices....

AVB-AMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My prejudices are pretty simply, if you look like a low life, talk like a lowlife and act like one, I will probably treat you accordingly.

Doesn't matter who you are or where your from, rich or poor, black or white. I'm a good read on people and the way you carry yourself is all need to know.

Then again, I just avoid these people. But I will speak my mind if it's a conversation on why our society and culture has been circulating the drain. Very few people hands are clean in this mess, as not many people can resist dropping to the level of idiot in conversation/conflict/argument. Whats the saying, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

AVB-AMG, while you are correct about situational awareness, I carry this mentality with me everywhere to people I don't know. Once I get to know you I either like you, have no feelings either way or now have a valid reason to dislike you. I have been fortunate to have worked with immigrants from all over the world. Nothing makes me laugh more than hearing a black guy from the Islands or Africa busting his ass and complaining about lazy blacks here in the US. That having been said I've worked with serious professionals of all colors and backgrounds and have found that while some stereotypes might be more true than not, they certainly don't apply universally. I've also had the displeasure of dealing with scumbags That were of every color. Even at times of my life when I've decided that 'X' group is unredeemable, I meet someone in that group who I consider a benefit to humanity. I don't think I'm unique in this, but I judge someone based on their clothes and speech and actions before their color.

On 7/22/2016 at 9:38 AM, Newtonian said:

Dear AVB-AMG,

Congratulations on winning the July 2016 Newtonian Awards for verbosity and Political Incorrectness. Also an honorable mention for Grammar, Syntax, and Spelling. It is refreshing to read a post that states an unpopular view without apologizing or whining. You might enjoy my post on why women should not vote. Look it up. I think you'll enjoy it. Almost nobody else did, and even fewer people on NJGF responded to its main point. 

So many wasted electrons.

I don't think what you describe is racism, which to me means hatred based on race. Racial prejudice, which Jesse Jackson himself has expressed (against blacks no less) better describes your sentiments. I personally like to call it "race realism." It's the recognition that certain groups tend to be better or worse at certain things. Anyone who argues that the racial makeup of the NFL/NBA and of physics faculties at U.S. colleges is a result of training and socialization has their head up their ass.

Unfortunately for blacks one of the things they're very, very good at, like 10-20 times better at than whites, is violent crime. Hence my position on avoiding blacks and black neighborhoods at all costs, which I have advocated to individuals in these forums who have asked for advice on where to relocate. The crime statistics speak for themselves; the idiocy, ignorance, and innumeracy of Black Lives Matter and their guilt-ridden (and cynical, e.g. Hillary) white supporters, is telling. Their "revolution," consisting of protesting like low-IQ degenerates and killing cops, doesn't cut it.

You say you generally get along with blacks. That's good, but you should read the article by the great John Derbyshire which got him fired from the National Review. I got the term "race realist" from Derbyshire. He makes a good case for avoiding blacks except for certain situations.

Another great modern essayist, Fred Reed, has argued that we should let black neighborhoods police themselves and thereby stew in their own broth.

Meanwhile I am starting a new group, the Party of Won (rhymes with "one," not a new menu item at ChunBo). We plan to improve race relations by collecting money and not sending donors the swag we promised them, filing incomprehensible lawsuits in faraway jurisdictions, encouraging racists and race realists on both sides to send emails to people who don't read them, and (to save precious natural resources) to enjoy the free lawn sprinklers that abound in the Garden State this time of year. 

These strategies have worked so well for NJ gun owners that I've decided to co-opt them for my current cause, race relations. Before long we'll have blacks and whites inviting each other over for beers, NASCAR, and drive-by shootings. 

Newtonian:

I am finally getting around to responding to this thread.

I will re-read your post on women voting and will respond in that thread with my thoughts, (which you probably are aware that I have strong feelings about that topic).  BTW, I did write a short post early on in that thread....

As you know, my Independent / Moderate political views are in the minority here on NJGF, even though they are more accepted mainstream than many of the extreme viewpoints espoused in this forum.  You and I both have been vilified by some of our posts, which is fine.  I agree with some of your opinions and not with others, so what else is new.....  Obviously, we both enjoy expressing ourselves even if I could use a good editor to pair down my verbosity, at times.  What some folks here do not seem to understand or appreciate is that in order to intelligently express a coherent thought usually requires more than one, possibly two cryptic sentences.  I try to avoid the drive-by snarkiness that some seem to relish spouting off, but that is just me.  We all have a choice whether or not to provoke, engage and whether or not to respond and how.

Thank you for including the link to the paper titled: "The Talk, Nonblack Version" by John Derbyshire.  I had not been aware of it before and thank you for referencing it.  I found it to be very interesting, considering that its author is a mathematician and made a very strong quantitative argument that makes sense to me.

Yes, I now tend to agree with your assessment that my self-acclaimed racism is more accurately portrayed or should be referred to as race realist or a more accepted phrase: racial prejudice.  Therefore, I will modify the title of this thread accordingly

Thank you.

AVB-AMG