Zouave

Ammo Sale - Dick's Sporting Goods

Yes I know, some folks no longer shop there but for those that do, our favorite (ahem) retailer, Dick's, is have a sale this week which includes firearms and ammo.  Not really in need of most stuff so I didn't bother checking out all of the sales. 

However, the one thing I did look at is 22LR ammo.  For that, it's buy 1, get 1 50% off.  For the bulk packs, that's limited to 1 offer (buy 1, get 1 50% off) per person per day. 

I grabbed two packs of Remington Thunderbolts (500rds) for $56.15 total (5.6 cents/round).  Still higher than pre-2013 (sigh) but ok enough for me...

They had Remington Golden Bullets (525rds) for $39.99, which for buy 1, get 1 50% off I believe would be about $64.18 total (6.4 cents/round).

There was also some Federal Automatch (325rds) I believe for $24.99, which for buy 1, get 1 50% off I believe would be about $40.11 total (6.2 cents/round).

These were prices from the Moorestown store, please double check prices at your local store and not just take my word for it.

In before Mipafox wishes Zika on all who shop at Dick's.

Lol! Copy that!

In addition to the above, the Deptford store has an additional 10% off clearance ammo.

Picked up two MEGA PACKS Remington UMC 40 S&W (250rds) each for $71.97 each