Sign in to follow this  
Purple Patrick

Gun mag warehouse data breach. Warning!

Anyone that bought that 6 pack deal of hexmags could have had their cc info stolen. Would have been nice if they you know... contacted us about it. Did anyone get an email from them?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/07/25/breaking-reports-of-gunmagwarehouse-com-data-breach/

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Did someone try to buy something with your Amex?  Someone tried to buy from Forever 21 with mine :p

Yep..... some store in California ...... about $400.....  I called the retailer as soon as I got the warning.... " Transaction.... no card present"  email

The retailer already flagged it as fraud..... and did not complete the sale, but I called AMEX and they sent new card....

Well.... mystery solved....

People are scum

Pretty sure it was any order in general between June 6th – July 19th.

I placed the order on the 1st. On the 9th i got a shipping confirmation and invoice, so i'm assuming i was billed on the 9th, meaning that it was in fact compromised? Not sure if to request a new card.... Its my primary card and would suck to not have for 2+ weeks :/ I better get some free monitoring or a free hex mag or something..

Checko, in my defense, i only bought 5 hex mags and 4 mags for the 15-22... Haha