Sign in to follow this  
Sig226GuyNJ

Special Steel Match at CJRPC 7/31

It says on Central Jersey steel they're having the members-only match this Sunday. The special steel matches are really good time. That usually have a man versus man race side event or just a knock down stage. 

• Like 1

It says on Central Jersey steel they're having the members-only match this Sunday. The special steel matches are really good time. That usually have a man versus man race side event or just a knock down stage. 

Thanks louu. Are the members only steel matches worth going to? Can I bring a guest as well?

ETA: Just read it's Members Only with no guests it seems. Is this match worth going to? How does it differ from the regular Steel Matches?

Thanks louu. Are the members only steel matches worth going to? Can I bring a guest as well?

ETA: Just read it's Members Only with no guests it seems. Is this match worth going to? How does it differ from the regular Steel Matches?

The members matches are usually 5 stages instead of the 6 for public matches, they also start a half hour earlier at 8:30 instead of 9:00.  It's usually done sooner too because there is a smaller crowd which is why I go to most of the members only and skip the public ones because of the larger number of shooters that show up.  But that's just me.

• Like 1

The members matches are usually 5 stages instead of the 6 for public matches, they also start a half hour earlier at 8:30 instead of 9:00.  It's usually done sooner too because there is a smaller crowd which is why I go to most of the members only and skip the public ones because of the larger number of shooters that show up.  But that's just me.

Thanks Zack. So are members allowed to bring a guest? I ask b/c on CJ's club website, it states members and guests only. But on CJ steel website, it states members only.

Thanks Zack. So are members allowed to bring a guest? I ask b/c on CJ's club website, it states members and guests only. But on CJ steel website, it states members only.

I recall a couple of folks have had guests there in the past, so my assumption is that you can.  But you're right the two websites are conflicting.  Personally I would go ahead and bring the guest, I'd be surprised if he was turned away.