quickkill730

Worst day of my life

Hey guys been on the forums for awhile but I don't post to much. I just need to get this off my chest. My wife and I were expecting our first baby boy and unfortunately he passed away a week before his due date. It was devastating. We just got back from the hospital. after two days of labor she gave birth to our son Ethan Shawn. I know a lot of you on here are fathers and maybe some of you can relate to the pain associated with this type of loss. My wife's friend set up a gofundme page for us and at first I didn't know how I felt about it. But it really makes you realize you are not alone. I will post the link here but I do nott ask that you donate, only that you share our story with your other social media pages. http://gofundme.com/2h23zqk if you do decide to donate I thank you for amazing generosity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very sorry to hear of your loss.  I lost my first born shortly after her birth. It's been 8 yrs and it still hurts to this day, to the point it will put me in tears.  May I suggest some counseling for you and your wife.  Things are gonna change be time.   Check out the www.the tears foundation.com they are a not profit that helps family's pay for grave markers and funeral expenses, my wife and I make a donation in my daughter's name every year.  They also have a great outreach program.  Take care bud.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my first born shortly after her birth. It's been 8 yrs and it still hurts to this day, to the point it will put me in tears. May I suggest some counseling for you and your wife. Things are gonna change be time. Check out the www.the tears foundation.com they are a not profit that helps family's pay for grave markers and funeral expenses, my wife and I make a donation in my daughter's name every year. They also have a great outreach program. Take care bud.

Thank you, we are looking into counseling and will be working with tears at the funeral home. Also attending meeting at our local hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My sympathies to you and your wife. I cannot imagine the pain of that loss, particularly as it comes on the heels of such joyful anticipation. Please stay strong, hold each other up, reach out to loved ones and professionals, and know that there are so many heartfelt, good wishes (from people you'll likely never even meet) being sent directly your way.

Sorry for your loss. thought and prayers to you and family in these trying times. Stay strong and know people care. You are taking the first step to healing and thats opening up and talking about it. don't ever bottle up the emotion and anger. Let it out and get it out. God speed brother.

Sorry for your loss man. my daughter spent 17 days in the NICU after she was born and that was the hardest thing I have ever been through. I cant imagine what your going through. Do you have paypal? Id rather gift you a donation so you get all the money.