NJGF

VOTE: Who should carry the U.S. flag at the Opening Ceremony?

Rhode. Going for a medal in a sixth Olympics is unprecedented. And the shooting sports can use the positive exposure.

Voted. How the heck did Jordan Borroughs and Breezie Madden open up such a huge lead? I think the wrestling and equestrian communities are doing a massive get-out-the-vote campaign.

So get out and vote for an Olympic shooter!

I was surprised to see trampoline is a sport, who knew???

With conditions the way they are there, we should be voting for who is going to carry the medic kit, and who is carrying for security.  Today's news is showing absolutely horrible conditions, add a litlle Zika, who knows.  Will Christie quarantine them when they come home?

• Like 1

I hate the olympics. Always have. Never watch them. Huge exploitation of the world's best, hardest-working athletes by Hillary-type Eurofag oligarchs. Excuse for local pols to impoverish and inconvenience their citizens while they get the $$$. One of the biggest international rackets ever. It's always been this way, since before they f****d Jim Thorpe.

Rhode. Going for a medal in a sixth Olympics is unprecedented. And the shooting sports can use the positive exposure.

Voted. How the heck did Jordan Borroughs and Breezie Madden open up such a huge lead? I think the wrestling and equestrian communities are doing a massive get-out-the-vote campaign.

So get out and vote for an Olympic shooter!

That can't be right - someone has an auto-voter setup or something..