Porthole

Stupid people should be outlawed, not guns flaming crossbow arrow stunt

Yea, like any American ever stops to read all the safety instructions at the beginning of the Assembly instructions.  Come by me come October and see all the weekend "Chainsaw Charlies".  It's a miracle they have any appendages in tack at the end of the weekend.

• Like 2

You know something funny? Who wants to bet that shooting that arrow is illegal wherever they are? Here in NJ its illegal in most places within a few hundred feet of a residence, unless its a range. I wonder if they broke any laws on top of being stupid.

Yea, like any American ever stops to read all the safety instructions at the beginning of the Assembly instructions.  Come by me come October and see all the weekend "Chainsaw Charlies".  It's a miracle they have any appendages in tack at the end of the weekend.

My Mom's favorite saying was R.T.F.M. 

Guess it's out of fashion these days. :facepalm:

You know something funny? Who wants to bet that shooting that arrow is illegal wherever they are? Here in NJ its illegal in most places within a few hundred feet of a residence, unless its a range. I wonder if they broke any laws on top of being stupid.

nope. 150 feet without permission for hunting.

In East Brunswick and Woodbridge its 300 or 400 feet. For a bow..

They are in a building full of people, i bet its illegal LOL

some towns have no discharge policys but towns can not enforce ordinances that restrict the state hunting laws. So as far as I know if your more than 150 feet from any building that you do not own or have permission to hunt around your good to go. This does not count for target practice though only hunting. Ask deerslayer he can probably point you to the exact law.

Darwin missed this one.

His wife apparently was trying to correct that error.

Anyone know if she had some big fat insurance policy on him?   lol.....

This answers the question... "How does a wife bump off her a-hole husband while on live tv and get away with it?"

In East Brunswick and Woodbridge its 300 or 400 feet. For a bow..

They are in a building full of people, i bet its illegal LOL

Ted Nugent used to shoot his bow on stage during concerts.....

seems like he still does....

Oh, man, you would treat the flag like THIS????????

YER ONE SICK PUPPY!!

No, I would never treat the flag like that .........

The original of that vile picture was from 2008 when she first tried running. The picture above is from some graffiti artist who recently painted it on the building. He caught a lot of heat for it so he re-did it with a full burka. I just changed the two pics a bit to give her an appropriate jumpsuit.

No, I would never treat the flag like that .........

The original of that vile picture was from 2008 when she first tried running. The picture above is from some graffiti artist who recently painted it on the building. He caught a lot of heat for it so he re-did it with a full burka. I just changed the two pics a bit to give her an appropriate jumpsuit.

Yer okay dude, no matter wat dey say 'boutcha!

Truth be told, that graffiti artist did some pretty decent work there.