Krdshrk

VEPR12 now with Thumbhole Stock

So now the VEPR12 comes in a model with a thumbhole stock... who's willing to risk it in NJ?

Models VPR-12-11 and VPR-12-12 (19" and 22.4" barrels respectively)

VPR-12-11.jpg

http://www.k-var.com/shop/New-VEPR-12-Shotguns-for-Pre-Order/

And yes, I know K-Var doesn't ship guns to NJ.

I think the problem you're going to encounter is that despite it being legal, FFL holders are either ignorant of the law or unwilling to order what they think is a grey area firearm. On that note, PM me if you find a FFL or shop willing to order/sell/transfer one, as I want one!

But why? You can have  semi-auto shotguns that are half the weight and probably work twice as well not to mention more ergonomic given how shotguns shoot?    I've seen so many AK based shotguns shit the bed, you couldn't give me one for free.

Thats the beauty of choices..dont want something? Don't buy it. 

What brand? Ive never heard anything good about the Chinese made Fury's. What were the failures you witnessed?

But why? You can have semi-auto shotguns that are half the weight and probably work twice as well not to mention more ergonomic given how shotguns shoot? I've seen so many AK based shotguns shit the bed, you couldn't give me one for free.

But why? You can have  semi-auto shotguns that are half the weight and probably work twice as well not to mention more ergonomic given how shotguns shoot?    I've seen so many AK based shotguns shit the bed, you couldn't give me one for free.

Because we can?  I already have an O/U, a soft shooting shotgun, a 3-gun shotgun..... why not a AK Style for Fun gun?

Like - why have a DP-12?  Why not?

I think the problem you're going to encounter is that despite it being legal, FFL holders are either ignorant of the law or unwilling to order what they think is a grey area firearm. On that note, PM me if you find a FFL or shop willing to order/sell/transfer one, as I want one!

Try Remixer on the forum here. Steve from Monmouth Arms.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Because we can?  I already have an O/U, a soft shooting shotgun, a 3-gun shotgun..... why not a AK Style for Fun gun?

Like - why have a DP-12?  Why not?

You mis-understand me. I couldn't care less what people spend their money on, but to me this is like drooling over a Hi-point. Hey, whatever floats your boat ..