Sign in to follow this  
NJHoosier

Checking in from Bergen County

Hello everybody,

New(ish) member checking in from Bergen County. I actually had an account here a while back asking about the FPID process but I don't remember my login name or email. I've had my FPID for about a year now and own a small collection of firearms, although now that I work in NYC proper now, I imagine I won't be buying a lot anytime soon. You can also find me on /r/njguns, but it seems like the majority of NJ shooters are here.

Thanks everybody!

Welcome.  I'm more active on Gunnit and /r/shotguns, but I will look in /r/NJGuns every once in a while...  Usually it's the same questions over and over.

Haha, fair enough, but someone's got to keep the community going. The main /r/NewJersey is actually pretty supportive of gun ownership in the whole "as long as you follow the law and don't hurt people, who cares" spirit.

Also forgot to ask - IU Hoosiers?

Boilermaker here... Boiler Up!

Correct, my good sir. Nice to see another Jerseyan that spent some time over in the Indiana cornfields. I haven't been back since graduation, but I miss the state.