Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Historical Winter Firearms Match - Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020 - NJACC at CHERRY RIDGE RANGE - OPEN TO PUBLICBy GoldenKnight
In Honor of the Men and Women Who Endured The Rigors of Winter Combat from Valley Forge to Korea And To Demonstrate Personal Skill with Relics of History
The New Jersey Arms Collector’s Club Inc. Invites You to Participate with Historical Winter Firearms In A Marksmanship Contest
Sunday, January 19 , 2020 SNOW DATE JAN 26th (CALL RANGE at 973 764-1333 for closings)
ANJRPC CHERRY RIDGE RANGE Highland Lakes, NJ -- Off Canistear Road, 4 Mi. North of Rt. 23
SIGHT-IN: 9:00 am – 10:00 am MATCHES: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm Lunch: 1:00 – 2:00
ENTRY FEES: $30 ($10 discount to NJACC members and active, reserve, retired military with ID card) Family rate-$50 for two benches (children, in laws, grandparents etc.) plus $5 for each meal Full Entry Fee includes Lunch in Club House & and Hot Beverages during shoot ($5.00 Lunch Only)
PRIZES: Trophies to Best in Each Class (plus best female and youngster)
FIREARMS: Repro or original BP. Curios and Relics of the Period. Original style Stocks and Sights Winter trigger guards acceptable. Winter triggers if approved by range safety officer.
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO WEAR WINTER COMBAT UNIFORMS OR CIVILIAN EQUIVALENT— Don’t forget Hats, Gloves and Boots as well as hearing and eye protection!!!
CHOCOLATE, TEA, CIDER AND COFFEE AVAILABLE IN PARKING LOT AS PART OF FEE
Contests Require 10 Shots in 2 Minutes at 50 Yards(except #12,15,16,20,&21)
Any Position Including Bench * Rifles must be fired from shoulder unless medically excused (no sleds)
1. BATTLE OF TRENTON - Any Smoothbore Flintlock - 5 shots in 15 minutes
2. MOUNTAIN MAN - Any Civilian Flint or Percussion Rifle - 10 Shots / 15 Minutes
3. FREDERICSBURG - Any C W Battle weapon not using fixed ammo - 10 Shots / 15 Minutes
4. WINTER WAR - Any Finnish or Russian Mosin Nagant, Suomi 31 semi auto.
5. BALKAN FRONT - Any Yugoslav, Austrian, Italian, Bulgarian, Romanian or Greek WWII era bolt action rifle (post war rebuilt Yugos are OK)
6. EASTERN FRONT SEMI-AUTO - G-41, G-43, Tokarev 38 and SVT-40.Suomi M31 Semi Auto
7. BATTLE OF THE BULGE BOLT - 98K, Springfield ’03,03A1,03A3 Enfield P14/1917 MK III and IV
8. BATTLE OF HUERTGEN FOREST - M1 Garand, G-43, G-41
9. SCANDANAVIAN SERVICE - Any Swedish , Norwegian or Danish Krag, Mauser, AG42b
10. ALPINE DEFENSE - Any Swiss, Italian, French, or Austrian Mil. Bolt or Semi Auto M1,SAFN, Mosin Nagant, Jap 38, 99, Mauser 98
11. CHOSIN RESERVOIR - M1 Garand, G-43, G-41
12. AFGHAN HILLS - Any NJ Legal Semi-Auto, 5.56, 7.62 Nato, 7.62 x 39, 5.45 x 39 (100yds)
13. KLONDIKE - Any Black Powder Cartridge Firearm(smokeless or duplex ammo OK)
14. ALASKA HUNTER - Any Sporter Rifle, including Sporterized Military, (Iron Sights)
15. WINTER SNIPER (SIMO HAYHA AWARD) - Military Sniper Rifle w/Original style Optics, FINN 28/30, One Shot 100yd.
16. POLAR BEAR - Any Sport,Sporterized Military Rifle with Scope 6.5mm or+.(100 yds)
17. RANCH RIFLE - Any Civilian Lever Action Rifle caliber
18. COWBOY CARBINE - Any Civilian Lever Action Pistol caliber
19. WINTER OLYMPIAN - Any Rimfire /pellet Rifle( 17 or 22), -no magnifying optics
20. WINTER PLINKER - Any scoped Rimfire(17 or 22) Rifle (100 yards)
21.DESIGNATED MARKSMAN - Any military scoped rifle in 7.62 NATO or Russian R (10 shots) (100 yards)
PUBLIC INVITED - Shoot Chairman – PAUL email contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
USMC HERITAGE SHOOT Marksmanship Contest - ANJRPC Cherry Ridge Range - Sat. Nov. 9, 2019 - OPEN TO PUBLICBy GoldenKnight
To commemorate the history of the US Marine Corps and its heritage of marksmanship
The New Jersey Arms Collectors Club, Inc.
Invites you to participate in our USMC HERITAGE SHOOT Marksmanship Contest
Re-Enactors are encouraged to participate in uniform (Optional)
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH, 2019
LOCATION: ANJRPC Cherry Ridge Range,100 Range Road, Highland Lakes, NJ 07422 (4 miles north of RT 23 off Canistear Road)
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Sight-in: 8:30 AM). Lunch break and awards 1-2,
$30.00* for Complete Series or $10.00 per Event. $20.00 for Complete Series or $5.00 per Event. For NJACC members and re-enactors in uniform
*Note: Price Differential Members/Non Members is applicable towards NJACC Membership Dues.
Includes SOS Breakfast on the line, Hot Dogs, SPAM, Pork & Beans and Soda Lunch
PRIZES: Trophy to the Best in Each Class
Firearms must have Original Military Iron Sights, except for Fulujah. And sniper (Check for approval). Bench with forward support is OK.
Following will be fired at 50 yards .Police silhouette target
1.SHORES OF TRIPOLI- smoothbore flintlock 5 shots in 15 minutes
2.HALLS OF MONTEZUMA-smoothbore percussion musket 5 shots in 10minutes
3.BANANA REPUBLIC WARS-Thompson semi auto 1928 style-10 shots 2min
4.MARINE RAIDER-Thompson semi auto M1 style or Reising carbine-10 in 2min
Following will be fired at 100 yards. Bullseye target.10 shots in 2 minutes
5.FORT FISHER-Percussion rifle musket. (ten shots in 10minutes)
6.BATTLE of GANGHWA-Remington Rolling Block in 50/70
7.PEKING RELIEF- Remington-Lee in 45/70 or Trapdoor in 45/70-
8.GUANTANIMO BAY-Lee Navy in 6mm
9.SAMAR-Krag Rifle or carbine or Winchester 95 in 30/40
10.BELLEAU WOOD- 03 Springfield, S stock, finger groove-RIA or Springfield
11.GREAT WAR BOOT-1917 Enfield
12.GUADALCANAL-03, 03A1, 03 ( modified)Remington NO 03A3!
16.CHOSIN RESERVOIR-Semi Auto BAR
17.KHE SANH-M1A or M14 clone-
18.HUE- Full size AR(MILSPEC) in 5.56- (no trick out rifles)
19.FALLUJAH- M4 style AR carbine with iron sights or combat optics.
20.MARINE SPECOPS-FREE STYLE-ANY 5.56 or 7.62NATO battle rifle
21.WAR TROPHY-Any longarm that a Marine might have brought back as a war trophy.(eg. Japanese, ,Mosin,SKS,GEW98,KAR98),Spanish M93,etc.)
22.USMC SNIPER-Any documented USMC sniper type rifle one shot on target
PUBLIC INVITED - For more information contact Paul at email@example.com or www.njacc.info
Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Kim II Sung are all gone. Castro is on his way out. The Cold War is over and former Communist Block countries are moving from Marx to MasterCard. Many Combloc weapons has found their way into the free world as captured trophies while others have been shipped here, as those once enslaved by Communism have that Capitalism can be rewarding.
The Shongum Sportsmen's Association
INVITES NEW OWNERS OF THESE FIREARMS TO COMPETE IN A MARKSMANSHIP CONTEST AS WE CELEBRATE
THE END OF THE EVIL EMPIRE MATCH
SATURDAY OCTOBER 5th, 2019
TIME: 9:00 am 'til 1:00 pm
LOCATION: Shongum Sportsmen’s Chapel Hill Range, 363 Janes Chapel Road, Mansfield(Oxford), NJ 07863-3511
From Center of Hackettstown, take ROUTE 46 WEST. Two Miles west of Rt 517, turn LEFTonto RUSSLING RD (by Best’s Fruit Farm). At end, (1.5 miles) Turn LEFTonto BARKER’S MILL RD(.2 Miles.) Turn RIGHTonto MT BETHEL RD. for 1 mile, Turn RIGHTonto JANE’S CHAPEL ROAD. Range approx 1 Mile on RIGHT
GUESTS $30.00* . $20 for Shongum or NRA members or Military or Police
PRIZES: COMBLOC MEDALS OR TROPHIES TO BEST IN CLASS(Awards 2 and 4PM)
ELIGIBLE FIREARMS: CURIOS AND RELICS OF THE PERIOD -Unmodified Soviet guns captured by Finland are OK ORIGINAL IRON SIGHTS ONLY EXCEPT FOR MATCH #6
RIFLE CONTESTS REQUIRE 10 SHOTS AT 100YARDS (284 Arshins) IN 2 MINUTES, EXCEPT #6 WHICH REQUIRES 1 SHOT AT 100 YARDS.
LUNCH (1PM-2PM) INCLUDED WITH ENTRY FEES: POLISH SAUSAGE AND PIEROGI
1. BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION RIFLE- M1891 MOSIN or WINCHESTER M95 in 7.62R
2. MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE - COSSACK, DRAGOON, 91/30
3. TOKAREV RIFLE - NY TOKAREV SVT RIFLE 1938, M1940
4. SIMONOV CARBINE - ANY SKS W / O DETACHABLE BOX MAGAZINE
5. COMBLOC CARBINE - ANY MOSIN NAGANT CARBINE (M38, M44, TYPE 53) CUT DOWN RIFLE (91/ 30/ 58) or CZECH 91/38
6. MARXIST SNIPER - DRAGUNOV, PSL, MOSIN OR TOKAREV w/SCOPE
7. KALISHNIKOV - MAK 90, SAR AND OTHER NJ LEGAL "AK Style"
8. YOUNG PIONEER INSTRUCTOR- ANY COMBLOC .22 CAL MILITARY TRAINER
9. YOUNG PIONEER (under 18)- SKS OR .22 TRAINER
10. LYUDMILA PAVLICHENKO FOR FEMALE WITH THE HIGHEST RIFLE SCORE
12. DESIGNATED MARKSMAN ANY COMBLOC SCOPED SEMI-AUTO BATTLE RIFLE EVENT (Yugo PSL OK) (No scoped rifles in 7.62x39 or 5.45x39)
Chairman of the Shooting Directorate Geoff Thud716@aol.com for any questions.
All gun owners with a sense of humor in the People’s Republic of New Jersey invited to bring their comrades.
Join us every Friday for our 40-yard sharp shooting competition.
40-Yard Friday’s Details:
– Hit a playing card from 40 yards to qualify for the semi-finals at the end of March.
– Iron sights, 8 shots, 9mm and above.
– One Final sharp-shooter will win a Premium Membership valued at $495 and have Bragging Rights!
Semi-finals will be held at the end of March.
Stop by the TTC range and take your shot!
New Firearm Specials
We offer very competitive pricing on firearms, a “No Regrets” Policy and if you purchase any new firearm from us, you will receive:
1) Free one-month range membership
2) a $50 discount card for any of the following services:
Ultra-Sonic Cleaning Classes Range Time And the best part… the discount card can be accrued to all services! So if you buy 2, 3 or even 4 firearms from us, you can literally save hundreds!
Return of any new, in-stock firearm for the full price on store credit exchange if made within 30 days of the initial purchase*
*SEE STORE FOR DETAILS
Just some of the reasons so many folks come to the TTC gun store for all their firearm needs.