Sign in to follow this  
shooter28

x10 for JT

I just purchased my very first AK from JT. Fantastic experience. Rifle was ordered quickly, all NJ compliance work looks perfect. Great communication and very fast response times. When I came to pick the rifle up, he took me thru all the field stripping and oiling procedures along with answering just about every question I could have related to this gun. Will definitely use again in the future.

Thanks jack!

I'd give JT Tons of business if he wasn't way the heck down south. Seems like all reasonably priced dealers are way down there, though... Up here it's just overpriced places like Heritage. I'll definitely be contacting some people down your way if i bring myself to purchase a new TAVOR or any other new expensive firearms.
Good luck with the AK!

JT is very convenient since I work down here. What better way to end a work day then picking up a gun on the way home.

Heres the only pics I have at the moment. Ill get some better ones this weekend. The finish on this rifle is awesome.

20160823_195225_zpsc9h0dq0x.jpg

With the Larue

20160823_195858_zpsxs28almp.jpg

I'd give JT Tons of business if he wasn't way the heck down south. Seems like all reasonably priced dealers are way down there, though... Up here it's just overpriced places like Heritage. I'll definitely be contacting some people down your way if i bring myself to purchase a new TAVOR or any other new expensive firearms.

Good luck with the AK!

Ah - just plan a trip to the Jersey shore and we'll set up a little side stop over.

Have a drink (hot or cold) and talk some guns..........