If a mod sees this, they should let Newtonian make a post and then pin it to the top so that everyone that logs in in the next few days that doesnt frequent this doesnt have to dig 4 pages into a thread to find that site he posted.

OK ladies, the website is up:

njlegislator.yolasite.com

It contains step-by-step instructions for emailing all the NJ assembly people, and the senate too.

Now it's your turn.

Constructive criticism welcome.

what's the rationale behind sending two emails? why not just copy both lists and send as one? also fyi i decided to add the bold. 

Approximately fifteen million Americans carry firearms in their everyday lives. They do so legally, responsibly, and safely. Moreover tens of thousands of New Jersey residents hold concealed carry licenses in other states. What does it say when as a resident of New Jersey I am recognized as a responsible citizen and am legally able to obtain a carry permit in states such as Utah, New Hampshire or Florida before I am able to do so in New Jersey? We deserve the same trust and consideration from our own legislature in our home state. 

OK ladies, the website is up:

njlegislator.yolasite.com

It contains step-by-step instructions for emailing all the NJ assembly people, and the senate too.

Now it's your turn.

Constructive criticism welcome.

+1000 on this.  I no longer live in the state and still sent the emails.  You have made it very easy.  Thank you.

what's the rationale behind sending two emails?

Some email providers (or clients) have a problem with more than 100 addresses. Splitting by ASM and SEN is arbitrary but keeps each under that limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody has to spread the word beyond this site.

As always, publicity outside the state will help as well. Jersey must be shamed, it raises awareness. Most people in Jersey know nothing about these matters and that is one of the biggest obstacles. Will we win this time? I don't know. I know we lost many, many times in PA before we finally got what we wanted. We must at least continue to prep the battlespace and get the word out. When almost 80% of Jersey knows carry is normal in almost every state, we will win. When 10% of gun owners in Jersey participate, even slightly, in 2A political activity, we will get whatever we want.

• Like 4

Getting responses already. 

Daniel, 

I'm for right to carry, Period!

Best regards,
Assemblyman Robert Auth

I answered back, 

Thank you! I do hope this is a step forward to NJ and its draconian laws. I, no WE, appreciate your support! 

Where was all this fervor when we had NJ Assembly elections back in November?  lol....

I tried to rouse interest. You may recall my "vulnerable district" analyses, over several emails, pretty much outlining what needed to be done.

But everyone was still drying off from their summer shower on Sweeney's front lawn.

Water under the bridge.

• Like 1

Make sure you spread the word. I actually uncovered eight email addresses. I'd forgotten the poor guy who taught me to shoot, and one sympathetic character whose wife won't let him own a gun. 

I also emailed The Mastodon and Simon Peter sports shops. If you can visit a shop and explain this story and get them on board terrific.

Anyone with any inkling on how to get into the media without being laughed at please post your ideas here. This would be a delicate proposition in NJ. You have to make the point in a non-threatening way. If you think that "demanding" this and that will get you what you want (as another, unnamed person is proposing) you're nuts. The more you demand the more they tune you out.

I don't mind my name getting on this and I could handle an interview quite nicely but I probably should not appear on camera or in a news photo because I look like a demented pervert. The people we need to convince will say "aha." 

Ideas, ideas...spit 'em out.

• Like 2

I tried to rouse interest. You may recall my "vulnerable district" analyses, over several emails, pretty much outlining what needed to be done.

But everyone was still drying off from their summer shower on Sweeney's front lawn.

Water under the bridge.

Water under the bridge indeed Carmen! I was there on the sidewalk in front of Sweeney"s house. YOU WERE RIGHT!

Can you PLEASE let this go as you say "Water under the bridge!" At least we were doing something, Even though it was the WRONG something!

History on this point has proven us wrong and YOU right! Can we let it go now?

Make sure you spread the word. I actually uncovered eight email addresses. I'd forgotten the poor guy who taught me to shoot, and one sympathetic character whose wife won't let him own a gun.

I also emailed The Mastodon and Simon Peter sports shops. If you can visit a shop and explain this story and get them on board terrific.

Anyone with any inkling on how to get into the media without being laughed at please post your ideas here. This would be a delicate proposition in NJ. You have to make the point in a non-threatening way. If you think that "demanding" this and that will get you what you want (as another, unnamed person is proposing) you're nuts. The more you demand the more they tune you out.

I don't mind my name getting on this and I could handle an interview quite nicely but I probably should not appear on camera or in a news photo because I look like a demented pervert. The people we need to convince will say "aha."

Ideas, ideas...spit 'em out.

This thread is useless without pics!!

Water under the bridge indeed Carmen! I was there on the sidewalk in front of Sweeney"s house. YOU WERE RIGHT!

Can you PLEASE let this go as you say "Water under the bridge!" At least we were doing something, Even though it was the WRONG something!

History on this point has proven us wrong and YOU right! Can we let it go now?

I was responding to someone who brought up the topic of lost opportunities, namely elections. Troo dat, I never miss an opportunity to bring that up. 

Did you notice their new strategy, "DEMAND Governor Christie..." do what he's already done? Like demanding him to eat seven meals a day. Well I won't piss on his thread, let him at it. Still, a thank you would be more appropriate then a direct command don't you think? Just sayin'.

Posted at the classic firearms fb page they posted about Christie and the veto

Also we should ask ourselves, why the senate president Sweeney, and quite a few other pols, HAVE THEIR OWN CCW! Seems what is good for them and their families is not good for other law abiding citizens - right? #sweeneyhasaccw #sweeney #ccw #njsenpres #njgunforums

I think shaming should be part of some sort of media outreach, not directed at them directly. "YOU HAVE A CARRY PERMIT" gets us 3 extra months in purgatory come January 2017. "HE HAS A CARRY PERMIT BUT WE CAN'T" could get the media interested. Everyone loves reading about hypocrisy. 

• Like 3

As a 2A Leader and a member of the Board of Trustees of the busiest Second Amendment group in New Jersey, I'm very glad to see the level of excitement and cooperation of all parties on this thread!

KEEP POURING ON THE COAL CAUSE WE'VE GOT AN UPHILL BATTLE!  Do the emailing and phone-call follow-ups!  Let your voices BE HEARD!  THEN DO IT AGAIN!

When you start SUING sitting Judges and Politicos, the media NOTICES, so kudos to Party of Six for doing THAT!  They kicked the door open for us all!

When you have a billboard on a state highway (demanding to end JUSTIFIABLE NEED) with a Perp pointing a gun at you and not caring if he breaks the law, EVERYBODY NOTICES!  So don't think for a minute that pictures of the Coalition's billboard haven't circulated all over Trenton by now!  In fact, if you want to attach a copy of said image to your email to the Legislature, please go ahead and do so!  You can "grab it" from our web site that explains the hypocrisy of "Justifiable Need" by going to:  http://www.cnjfo.com 

• Like 3

Thank you for contacting our office regarding A3689, which codifies regulations defining justifiable need to carry a handgun. Your thoughts and views are greatly appreciated.

As of August 24, 2016, this bill has been passed by both the Assembly and the Senate, but has been conditionally vetoed by the Governor. I've forwarded your message to our policy advisor, who will make sure that Assembly members Houghtaling and Downey take your comments into consideration and make an informed decision when casting their votes, should any override attempt occur in the Assembly.

Please feel free to contact our office again with any other questions or concerns. Our door is always open.

Andrew Landman

Legislative Aide, Constituent Services

11th Legislative District Office

35 West Main Street

Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Phone: (732) 333-0166

From my rep-

Thank you for your email. I do support Governor Christie's Conditional Vito of A3689. I am a second amendment advocate with an A+ rating with the NRA.

Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Assemblyman Ron Dancer