^yes he does. It's well known and several other prominent Jerseyans (politicians etc) - I think Springsteen was mentioned which I didn't know about but it surprises me.

I made up the Springsteen bit. But I'm sure The Entertainer Previously Called The Boss, who has become a leftist shell of his former creative self, could get a permit any time he wanted one. 

Hey guys go at it with the social media as well. Does anyone have any connections in the media?

Don't forget to email your friends who shoot!

Anyone frequent any of the big ranges? Do you think they'll hand out fliers for this cause?

How about high traffic sport/gun shops? I'll try Simon Peter. 

I'm a fan of #SweeneyCONCEALS 

Something else to consider is breaking up the phrases, for example #Sweeney #CCW or #Hypocrite #Sweeney. That way tweets calling him out show up in all searches made on  "Sweeney".

ETA:

I made up the Springsteen bit. But I'm sure The Entertainer Previously Called The Boss, who has become a leftist shell of his former creative self, could get a permit any time he wanted one. 

Hey guys go at it with the social media as well. Does anyone have any connections in the media?

Don't forget to email your friends who shoot!

Anyone frequent any of the big ranges? Do you think they'll hand out fliers for this cause?

How about high traffic sport/gun shops? I'll try Simon Peter. 

lf people tweet at @nj1015 and @ChasingNews they might pick up the story.
  • Like 1

WTF ?!  Are we wood.........????  LMAO

Drop some off.........  :)

We're not going to CR this week. We being my wife, who's taken up archery. Go figure.

I'll compose something that you can print and leave with the Chief Mastodon. If I have the time today I'll also set up a website where people can copy the text.

I'm in! I'll compose/send something before end of day. I'm a great believer in the power of the pen/keyboard.  I'll also send it to the NJ and PA chapters of the Well-Armed Woman - a shooting group I belong to, so they can perhaps post to their Facebook pages.

Begs 2 questions though:

1) There's over 6k members of this board - I'm guessing some are infrequent and will only see this thread after the fact. Anyway to do an email blast to NJGF members? And is it even allowed? (I know with some non-profits, you can't engage in political action).

2) In general, I see too much arguing and chest-thumping on here between individuals and groups that ought to be working together towards the same shared goals. That said, is there any sort of.. I don't know... an ongoing committee with cross-representation from NJ's pro2A groups, public/private ranges, firearms attorneys, etc - that focuses specifically on how to engage NJ's gun owners re: voting and other political action? That needs to happen yesterday IMO... once Christie's gone, it's too late. The speed with which your rights will be stripped away will be nothing short of astonishing.

• Like 1

I'm a fan of #SweeneyCONCEALS 

Something else to consider is breaking up the phrases, for example #Sweeney #CCW or #Hypocrite #Sweeney. That way tweets calling him out show up in all searches made on  "Sweeney".

ETA:

lf people tweet at @nj1015 and @ChasingNews they might pick up the story.

I personally LOVE this - the double entendre is just GREAT!

Emails sent. Received one chain letter:

I wanted to thank you for your correspondence concerning the support of the conditions imposed by Governor Christie's vetoes of A3689 and S816. I appreciate your input and passion on the matter. I will continue to track the issue.

Again, thank you for contacting my office.

Sincerely,

Nicholas A. Chiaravalloti

Assemblyman 31st District

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i still don't understand how this isn't into affect now with a executive order?

I thought an exexcuitve order was like slamming a fist down with "this is how it is"?  no?

I think you have 2 different moves by the Gov. confused.

There is no Executive order involved with this discussion. This move being discussed is A Veto of the bills that were pushed through Trenton in response to the Executive order forming the board that Christie issued to look at possibly making changes in Justifiable Need and other 2A related issues. Which he did to pander to 2A groups in Free America when he had Dreams of the Whitehouse.

With this move, The Legislature votes either yes and it becomes law. Or they ignore it and it goes away, To meet the death of most any 2A move for the better in NJ.

Man, just wait until our next govenor. We are all going to become felons.

This was a cool move by Christie. Even if it is just grandstanding. We can hate all we want but he helped prevent the erosion of gun rights and freed innocent out of staters. I also love his school funding plan.

Man, just wait until our next govenor. We are all going to become felons.

This was a cool move by Christie. Even if it is just grandstanding. We can hate all we want but he helped prevent the erosion of gun rights and freed innocent out of staters. I also love his school funding plan.

True. Bottem line he held the fort for whatever reasons but reinforcements are not coming. If we had a demorat gov now, especially after the Sandy Hook school we'd be toast by now. Gosh, gonna miss that big guy!

I liked the idea with using #sweeney bc someone said it would come up in all Twitter searches then. And absolutely tag @bill spadia and @nj1015 and even tag @govchristie because obviously CC knows that Sweeney is a fucking hypocrite.

Maybe

#sweeney

#cancarryinNJ

#justnotthecommonfolk

Or something to that effect. I really feel that the aspect of making him sound like a huge douche because he thinks he is above the rest of NJ citizens could gain some traction