ogfarmer

Sign Petition Demanding Governor Christie Veto All Legislation Until NJ Has Right-To-Carry

http://www.nj2as.org/petition_christie_right_to_carry

Sign Petition Demanding Governor Christie Veto All Legislation Until NJ Has Right-To-Carry

Sign the petition today!

Demand Governor Chris Christie veto every single piece of legislation the state legislature sends him until they pass Right-To-Carry legislation and put it on his desk to be signed into law!

We are demanding the Governor Chris Christie veto every single piece of legislation that comes to his desk until the legislature has passed shall issue concealed carry laws allowing the law abiding citizens in New Jersey to once and for all be able to legally defend themselves in public just as citizens in every single other state are allowed to do since the founding of this country.

The law abiding citizens of New Jersey demand that New Jersey once and for all respect our natural and constitutional right to bear arms by passing shall-issue Right-To-Carry legislation.

• Like 1

Christie should veto 99.9 percent of all liberal legislation. PERIOD. Unless it makes logical sense and supports the Constitution. By default that eliminates 99 percent of liberal legislation because it either A) isn't logical or B) is contradictory to the Constitution.

Signed.

Christie should veto 99.9 percent of all liberal legislation. PERIOD. Unless it makes logical sense and supports the Constitution. By default that eliminates 99 percent of liberal legislation because it either A) isn't logical or B) is contradictory to the Constitution.

Signed.

I thought I heard him say something similar in a news conference last week I think it was. He's pist and going to make it tough for them. Got to see if I can find the vid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk