SmittyMHS

SKS...any real difference?

"Bubba"...I don't think I've ever heard that term used with any platform but the SKS.

I would only add optics. And maybe the Timbersmith stock. I was looking at one that didn't have the original stock and started looking at options. If it didn't have a numbers matching stock what would it harm. I'm not interested in trying to make it a AR wanna be. I have enough ARs. (is that even possible?) lol  

Please for the Love of God do not buy a Romanian if you are still looking. Buy a beat up Chinese one or Yugo.

I have a Romanian and an all matching number Chinese, Russian made and albanian are the highest priced the Albanian I believe has a taller 3 vent hand guard, read through the youpers site it is overwhelming when you 1st glance but it is not bad at all. the cheapest ones are the Chinese stamped sheetmetal recievers. This is a very fun gun to shoot, years ago Zues had them on the floor for 99.00 I should have scooped a few up listening to my friends all said they were junk not to waste my money but I found just the opposite later on.

I would rather have the chrome lined barrel even if it is a sheetmetal receiver. most of all the norino's are chromed. 

I was just looking at them on gunbroker they have definitely gone up in price, you cannot go wrong with any one of them great platform, there is also a firing pin update if you get an older one.

my Romanian has floating pin and I have not upgraded yet.

https://murraysguns.com/sks-firing-pins/