Sign in to follow this  
Moto102

I have underestimated the beretta cx4

So I picked up a almost new cx4. Not really my type of rifle but I figured The price is right and maybe the wife will like it. I bought a vortex red dot for it because the factory sites are useless in my opinion. It only took a few clicks to sight it in. I sent the target out to 65 feet shot 4 (lower group). Went up one click and fired 5 from a supported standing position (upper group) Picture speaks for itself. I'm very impressed with this little carbine.

post-4931-0-72524000-1472576401_thumb.jpeg

They are great guns.

I bought mine to go with my 92 Brigadier Inox, but when I got a 9mm PX4, I picked up the conversion parts (magazine insert and release) for the PX4.

I build a D/I .45 AR, which is very light and fun. Just got a Ruger .44 carbine (not the magazine one, but the tube fed rifle), which is my only other pistol caliber carbine.

Give me a rifle that takes .40 M&P magazines, and I'll buy. [emoji41]

Yea, not a fan of the Sub2000...

Why not? It's ugly but from all accounts I've seen the gen 2 is a really nice gun(for what it is). I've been searching for a 9mm S&W mag one to match my M&P

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Give me a rifle that takes .40 M&P magazines, and I'll buy. [emoji41]

Just Right carbine.  There's a model that takes M&P Mags in 9mm and .40 S&W.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_36_1817/products_id/719007696/JRC+GEN+3+40+MP+17TB+TD+BLK+15

Why not? It's ugly but from all accounts I've seen the gen 2 is a really nice gun(for what it is). I've been searching for a 9mm S&W mag one to match my M&P

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

KelTec usually has teething problems with new designs, and the Gen 2 was no exception.

Not a fan of how they feel, either. I'm sure they are capable firearms, but I don't like ones that feel cheap. I'd probably put it along the lines of when the M16 first was fielded, but if I don't feel confident with it, I don't trust it.

I got to take a look at that...

My other desire would be for it to take Compact magazines, as well. [emoji106]

I got to take a look at that...

My other desire would be for it to take Compact magazines, as well. [emoji106]

I think it would work.  The Glock models work with glock 17 and 19 mags.... so i don't see why the M&P models wouldn't work with fullsize and compact mags - they're not that much different in size