InFamous

Joseph Rullo for Governer

I'm actually surprised not much else has been posted on this man. I've talked to him on FB and in PM's there too. What's your thoughts, impressions, etc.

I will say I'm not a huge fan of him being in favor of legalized marijuana, but I agree with pretty much every stance he has.

https://www.facebook.com/Rullo-for-Governor-2017-267153053320050/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Huge 2A supporter and wants to cut down a lot of the bull shit NJ loves to waste funds on. 

• Like 2

If you feel like it reach out to him. I've done so on couple occasions and he responds almost immediately. He doesn't hide behind bullshit and it straight forward from what I'm seeing so far. 

• Like 2

A friend of mine works on his campaign. I'm going to ask her to get him to register here, maybe we can have an impromptu q&a if it's not against the rules.

I contacted him today.... He responded almost immediately... He has never done the forum thing....

Sounded a little timid about it....

But if you can convince him... Please do

While I was in PM's with him one night I suggested him checking this forum out. I told him we're a huge 2A community and it would be great for his campaign to join. He only said he would check it out...I didn't push too much cause I wanted to be respectful and we were talking about other things. This was the same night I posted this thread. 

A friend of mine works on his campaign. I'm going to ask her to get him to register here, maybe we can have an impromptu q&a if it's not against the rules.

It would be great if he would do it.

67GTO...  What would be a cool event would be a moderated live chat with him answering queued questions.  The key element being the "moderated" part.  Everyone see's Guest chat, moderator chat and their own chat.  Moderator see's all and Guest just see's their own and Mod's.   The moderator would repost Qs for guest.

Would also be neat if someone from his staff made posts here pinging us about his activity.

Maybe a lot to ask but..... can't hurt to ask.

Question has been asked, via my friend.

Thanks DT I think he really would be open to it. He does live FB posts and answers questions quite often. I don't see why he wouldn't in another format.

My friend says that Rullo is interested in chatting with us on the forum.

I have sent a link to the site so that he may register. From there, will see what we can set up for a Q&A.

Might be fun, and very informative. Nice to have a solid 2A canidate in NJ for once.

OK....

Mr. Rullo has joined the forum, and I moved this thread to the Main section.....

As most of you know..... I am not a fan of politics on this forum.....  But I believe our future Governor race is as important as the Presidential race to us..... So I will bend the rules in this case....

I expect everyone to be on their BEST behavior .....

Hello everyone.  Several members reached out for me to join the forum.  Thank you for all the support & suggestions.  I testified in Trenton two weeks ago to fight the Democrats trying to stop the justifiable need amendments.  I believe the state of NJ is not following the constitution it is that simple.  We have second amendment rights, and it is not negotiable.  Instead the state of NJ empowers law breakers who carry guns against the law, and leave the law abiding as sitting ducks.  It is very simple.  No other Republican leader except Assemblymen Carroll spoke at the 2013 NJ2AS rally in 2013.  Even Governor Christie cancelled at the last minute to speak at rally due to political risk from Sandy Hook shootings that week.  My motives in this issue are purely passion as many have seen over the last several years.  I believe in the law abiding patriots of NJ, and stand firm to fight for them.  I will post some information about my campaign for your information on next several threads.  

• Like 4

Example of one of our many 2A statements via social media:  I will work with the republican legislature to introduce legislation to give the people back their 2nd amendment rights, and put the democrats on the defense. They won't have time to sponsor bills putting us on the defensive. Taking control of both houses will be my priority not wasting valuable energy running for President. More important, I will focus my energy to change the liberal justices to ensure 2nd amendment rights are the law of the land in NJ. I will veto every 2nd amendment destroying bill they send me!

• Like 2

Most recent Facebook statement:  "As Governor I will have the courage to stop the gang gun violence in the streets of NJ, and bring law & order back to NJ. The shoot outs like in Atlantic City this week, and ongoing in Camden/Newark/Jersey City have to stop. Our politicians are afraid of gangs who will target them & their families if they enforce the laws. I believe the bad guys have the guns who do not follow the law, and the good guys are restricted of their 2nd amendment rights for their Right To Carry in NJ."

Below is platform & policy statement.  

My name is Joseph Rudy Rullo, and I want to be the next governor of New Jersey. I am a Republican from Ocean County, and entrepreneur who has never held elected office. Many know me as one of the hardest working Republicans in the area, and I am the right person to remedy the woes that are plaguing the state of New Jersey.
I haven’t been a rank-and-file, good old boy network Republican, and have actually come out against corruption like with the Toms River superintendent Michael Ritacco scandal. We are number one in property taxes, in people leaving the state. We are number one in cost for road projects and bridges, and we are one of the most corrupt political systems in the country. How can New Jersey fail and keep the broken system for so many years? Fixing these issues for the future of New Jersey is one reason I decided to run for office. I got involved because it really upsets me that a many of my friends and family, business associates and classmates from school are leaving New Jersey because they have lost their quality of life. People can’t afford to live in New Jersey.
I will sign bills to eliminate the estate death tax, inheritance tax, veto gas or any other new tax proposed by the democrats. What also needs to be fixed in this state is the amount needlessly spent on school administrations. The number of superintendents & school business administrators needs to be reduced drastically. Instead of having one superintendent & business administrator per school district, we need to cut the number to one per county. By consolidating superintendents & business administrators, we can save $50 million per year. We can buy books, we can have more teachers, and we can lower property taxes. I would work to also eliminate municipal tax assessors the same. Another important thing to eliminate is high-salary patronage jobs like Port Authority’s David Wildstein as an example. In addition, I will reform pensions, reform the Veterans Affairs healthcare system in the state, eliminate state income taxes on pensions for seniors & all veterans in New Jersey, and support Senator Mike Doherty’s fair school funding formula. I will save the employee pension system 700 million dollars per year by eliminating brokerage firm fees. Instead I will hire an in house licensed broker to make the same transactions for no more than $200,000.00 per year.
I support consolidating the Department of Transportation, Turnpike Authority, NJ Transit, the South Jersey Transportation Authority and the Transportation Trust Fund Authority. We could save over 50 million per year!
I have the issues right. The politicians who are running against me aren’t going to be able to support the issues because either they’re in or because of conflicts like contributors to their campaign. My proposed cuts and reforms for New Jersey will be my first priority to fix our broken system.
Joseph Rudy Rullo

• Like 1

Out of 12 major insider career politicians our campaign ranked 1st on PNJ statewide poll.  The closest opponent was almost 600 votes from us.  Please check out the poll.  A point of information.  Our campaign was kept off the poll, but after 100 plus complaints they added us 4 hours later.  http://observer.com/2016/06/pnj-poll-who-among-these-will-be-the-next-governor-of-new-jersey/

• Like 2

Great to see you here Joseph! I was the one that originally talked to you in PM's on FB "Daniel" and am very glad you're here. I hope this generate more support to you and your campaign. Like I said we're a very strong 2A community that needs someone like you in office to restore our rights!

I hope to be around whenever we get a set date/time to have a nice Q&A. Not that I have a lot of question because I've been following him for awhile on FB so I know a lot of stances but to see what others ask that I may not have thought of.