InFamous

Joseph Rullo for Governer

First. I will appoint 2A justices. Governor Christie just appointed a liberal Democrat. Silence from everyone? Second. I will elect Republicans to control both houses instead of running for President. Third. I will appoint Pro 2A/ Carry Conceal NJ AG for the obvious. Fourth. I will exhaust executive process and test courts. And like I have more than proven will work with expert 2A resources to reach the goal of Carry Conceal without justifiable need in NJ. Most important. I will present the argument of the change in times with domestic terrorist, shooters, and gangs all carrying illegally regardless of the law. Leaving the law abiding sitting ducks.

• Like 1

I support Mr Rullo 100% he has a great facebook presents. my only concern is does he have a winning ground game? A message for all NJ (not just gun people) to hear can he mobilize throughout the state etc..   facebook aside i never see his name out there. when I see NJ gubernatorial candidates mentioned his name isnt even brought up. Hes gotta really start getting loud with a great team behind him. Learn from Trump from the day he announced he was out there 100% with everything he had. Maybe its still to early to give out all your cards but i think he should start getting out there more, and get his name in the news cycle. Just my perspective of an outsider looking in 

• Like 1

I support Mr Rullo 100% he has a great facebook presents. my only concern is does he have a winning ground game? A message for all NJ (not just gun people) to hear can he mobilize throughout the state etc.. facebook aside i never see his name out there. when I see NJ gubernatorial candidates mentioned his name isnt even brought up. Hes gotta really start getting loud with a great team behind him. Learn from Trump from the day he announced he was out there 100% with everything he had. Maybe its still to early to give out all your cards but i think he should start getting out there more, and get his name in the news cycle. Just my perspective of an outsider looking in

Have the Trump movement been with Trump weeks before his announcement. All the other Republicans running for Governor didn't vote for him like Guadagno and Ciaterelli. We had over 50 Facebook and online townhalls and traveled the state relentlessly last year. We will be doing Republican clubs around state.

• Like 1

Rullo, heading into June’s primary now has the support of the Republican majority who chose to support Trump on Election Day.

http://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2016/11/trump-backer-guadagno-and-ciaeettarelli-should-bow-out-of-gop-primary-for-not-backing-trump/

Who,when from the R majority has stated this support?

Rullo, heading into June’s primary now has the support of the Republican majority who chose to support Trump on Election Day.

http://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2016/11/trump-backer-guadagno-and-ciaeettarelli-should-bow-out-of-gop-primary-for-not-backing-trump/

Household name exposure!

Other than here and shore news I don't see you.

Have you ever commuted to work or school in Hudson County? I did for H.S. (4 years), work (2 yrs, Bloomfield) and work (2 years, NYC). I drive my parents around as well, 30-40 times a year. A few months ago we got stuck on Sinatra Dr. in Hoboken for 40 minutes between 10th and 5th streets, which is five blocks. It takes me 30-40 minutes to get to my father's eye doctor in Journal Sq. from Hoboken, about 4 miles away. There are evenings when I visit them that I have to park half a mile from where they live. When my wife worked at Sloan Kettering and we lived in Hobo it took her almost 90 minutes to get to work, 3 miles as the crow flew.

New York and Northeast NJ is bad f-ing news for commuters.

The Hudson/Bergen light rail carries 60,000 passengers every work day between Tonnele Ave. in North Bergen to Bayonne. That's 50,000 cars at least that are not on the road. The savings in time, gas, and frustration are huge. If this is not something government should do I don't know what is. I wish there were a private solution.

Oscar Wilde described a cynic as a man "who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." I'd put all libertarians and jaded Republicans into the same category. Just because our politicians throw money away on every goddamned thing doesn't mean we don't need some of the stuff that government provides, like roads. In a modern society bridges, rail, and buses are necessary.

I will also vote no on the borrowing question. We've borrowed enough in this state. 

But I have news for you guys who are still having wet dreams about Reagan: He paid for what we got by a combination of raising taxes (which he most certainly did) and borrowing (which he did to a greater degree than any previous president). There is no magic elixir, no formula that doesn't involve those two activities or a third, cutting spending, which NOBODY does or ever will do.

I didn't know very much about the Light Rail other than the JC line between the Cator Ave area (Greenville) and somewhere down toward Grand St. I grew up there btw and commute to NYC by bus from central Jersey so I do get the mass transit thing. So, i only knew a little about this, but you made me more informed. In certain areas like the Tonnele Ave to Bayonne route, maybe its a good thing. But I don't trust politicians, at least nit the ones we have now, to make good decisions on mass transit projects. But where the hell do these N. bergen residents work when they go to Bayonne? Is the Exxon terminal still there?

Too tired to comment on the other stuff.

I didn't know very much about the Light Rail other than the JC line between the Cator Ave area (Greenville) and somewhere down toward Grand St. I grew up there btw and commute to NYC by bus from central Jersey so I do get the mass transit thing. So, i only knew a little about this, but you made me more informed. In certain areas like the Tonnele Ave to Bayonne route, maybe its a good thing. But I don't trust politicians, at least nit the ones we have now, to make good decisions on mass transit projects. But where the hell do these N. bergen residents work when they go to Bayonne? Is the Exxon terminal still there?

Too tired to comment on the other stuff.

Certain people have fetishes about certain things. I call them fags. There are car fags who are seen every Sunday afternoon polishing their Camrys. Caliber fags tell you nothing short of .45 ACP is suitable for self-defense. Then among conservatives there are the tax fags (also known as tax faggots). They oppose every tax because ... just because. This category of faggotry is a leftover from the Reagan years, when "conservatives" discovered borrow-and-spend and declared the laws of economics to be null and void: "Deficits don't matter."

In addition to unprecedented deficit spending that paved the way for our current $20 trillion national debt, Reagan was also in favor of gun control and open borders but don't tell that to conservofags who worship him. He did, after all, wear a cowboy hat and even played a real cowboy in the movies. Very few people know this but Reagan's motto was "Make America Grape Again." 

Actually hes an part time actor.  visit his page.

I commented early on in this thread and have just been lurking.

There will be A candidate declared in Jan that we can all get behind, Mean while I'll just keep lurking.

Its pretty amusing seeing his platform and seeing how fast the fish have pronounced allegiance to him. Just because he filmed himself speaking in Trenton one time.  Hell so did Anthony from GFH but hes not here running for the Gov.

Actually hes an part time actor.  visit his page.

I commented early on in this thread and have just been lurking.

There will be A candidate declared in Jan that we can all get behind, Mean while I'll just keep lurking.

Its pretty amusing seeing his platform and seeing how fast the fish have pronounced allegiance to him. Just because he filmed himself speaking in Trenton one time.  Hell so did Anthony from GFH but hes not here running for the Gov.

I back him because I believe in 98% of his stances, that makes me a fish? Whatever the hell that means. He may not be the official Rep candidate for Gov yet but that doesn't mean I can't like what he stands for. 

Sure you can back him, for what ever reason you like. I was just chiming in like I did early on in this thread.

Actually the hope was to have people take A good look at what he is offering.

Plus to put A glimmer of hope out there, that there is A candidate waiting in the wings.

Just like Way back when I chimed in on another way out topic and guaranteed that Nelson Albano would loose his seat in our district here in SJ.

I seem to recall I was right.

Jan 2017 is not far away then there will be A wagon to hitch yourselves to for A ride.

in the mean time enjoy the banter.

I am among the older group I guess, As I don't do the facebook thing. That being said I am heavily involved in Republican efforts in So. Jersey.  Maybe some day we will meet each other at the range (we belong to the same one)  I can then run A few things past you if so. 

In the meantime I will follow this thread and see what it leads to.

This is the comment you're talking about? Are you sore because he hasn't reached out to you to see what policies you'd like to have brought up? I'm confused as to why those backing him are having such an impact on you that we are now considered "fish". Like I said IDK what that even means.

Not upset, When someone is involved with politics, Not just in voting but in discussions and decisions concerning backing, financing and active involvement with candidates, We tend to look at things A bit different than the vote that we cast on election day.

My offer posed in the post was A way to give Mr. Rullo an opportunity to actually discuss his thoughts and ideals. In no way was it intended to set an agenda or set expectations. At this point that is his responsibility, I by no means intend to belittle his trek into politics. But A candidate has 2 very important groups he must connect with.  And here will be my only thoughts and opinions on this.

1  Anyone seeking an elected position, Does need to answer some meaningful and sometimes humbling questions from party committees, In order to present their case as to why they deserve backing. That's what I was offering in my post.

2 They need to build and grow A base, Which is what he is doing in A way here on NJGF, But in doing so, Not setting expectations that people want to hear, but are unreasonable.

The post you quoted wasn't directed to him, I was directed to Jersey Girl, As an offer to meet and get opinions. As the range I belong to is listed as the range they belong to.

My 1 example is.  To change and fix the VA care in NJ.  What did you think when you read that?  MY thoughts as A Vet who uses the VA for my healthcare  were.   Man what are you saying?  No one in State office can change A federal agency. If he reached out I would have strongly questioned what his motive and thought process was in his VA statement.

Finally..     Fish   no disrespect, none intended to anyone.

What is the easiest and least time consuming pet you could have for your kids or even yourself?   A goldfish. They will appreciate you, they will pay attention to you when you feed them or tap on their bowl, They will always be there, Even when the time comes that you just don't  have A want or need for them anymore,  Simple if you think about it.

Again no disrespect no intention of harm to anyone,  Just my thoughts after many years of being involved in the structure of politics.