InFamous

Joseph Rullo for Governer

It would be great if he would do it.

67GTO...  What would be a cool event would be a moderated live chat with him answering queued questions.  The key element being the "moderated" part.  Everyone see's Guest chat, moderator chat and their own chat.  Moderator see's all and Guest just see's their own and Mod's.   The moderator would repost Qs for guest.

Would also be neat if someone from his staff made posts here pinging us about his activity.

Maybe a lot to ask but..... can't hurt to ask.

I will be on forum often keep you all updated.  Look forward to answering questions as always.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.  Let me know when you want to do a live event.  Do a poll with the forum participants to see what day is the best.  I would think any time between 7-8pm start would be best.  I can do pretty much any day.  The best two days for me is Tuesday and Thursday evenings.  I posted several informational posts prior to this post please read.

• Like 1

Hello everyone.  Several members reached out for me to join the forum.  Thank you for all the support & suggestions.  I testified in Trenton two weeks ago to fight the Democrats trying to stop the justifiable need amendments.  I believe the state of NJ is not following the constitution it is that simple.  We have second amendment rights, and it is not negotiable.  Instead the state of NJ empowers law breakers who carry guns against the law, and leave the law abiding as sitting ducks.  It is very simple.  No other Republican leader except Assemblymen Carroll spoke at the 2013 NJ2AS rally in 2013.  Even Governor Christie cancelled at the last minute to speak at rally due to political risk from Sandy Hook shootings that week.  My motives in this issue are purely passion as many have seen over the last several years.  I believe in the law abiding patriots of NJ, and stand firm to fight for them.  I will post some information about my campaign for your information on next several threads.  

Outstanding.

Mr. Rullo.  You have my support.

For those of us not on FaceBook, how can we contact your campaign to help?

• Like 1

Right now We are pushing heavily on any and all social media available to us, as well as Radio and Newspapers to get Mr. Rullos Name, face and message out. Also Joe usually can provide an itinerary of his meet and greets with the public. Joe or I can provide you with that.

Would one of your commitments be to get rid of asinine 15rd mag limits, as in all reality we do know mag limits mean nothing to those who mean to do real harm? I

In all reality you are correct.  It is feel good legislation.  Anyone who intends harm can simply use multiple weapons or simply reload.  My focus will be on Right To Carry and to eliminate justifiable need, while using VETO to stop any new second amendment restricting legislation.  I will never lie or try to mislead.  I believe it would be more difficult to pass a bill to repeal this than it would be to enable Right To Carry.  One battle at a time.  I can give you a BS run around.  But I prefer the truth and reality.  I think we are in a good place for second amendment rights with the threat of terrorist attacks, school shooters, and gangs.  We have a strong argument for need of protection in this new Era of violence.  

• Like 6

I agree, while the magazine limit is moronic, right to carry must be allowed. It, to me, is more important.

Since the mid-90s the NJ homicide rate has remained somewhat steady. I'd suggest not embellishing crime rates since, please correct me if I am wrong though, crime rates overall are pretty low across the nation when compared to crime rates over the last century or so.

Individual stories are a good emotional pull even if they are anecdotal. Stories where concealed carry could have possibly helped the victim. Also using John Lott's stats on self-defense with firearms.

• Like 1

I agree, while the magazine limit is moronic, right to carry must be allowed. It, to me, is more important.

Since the mid-90s the NJ homicide rate has remained somewhat steady. I'd suggest not embellishing crime rates since, please correct me if I am wrong though, crime rates overall are pretty low across the nation when compared to crime rates over the last century or so.

Individual stories are a good emotional pull even if they are anecdotal. Stories where concealed carry could have possibly helped the victim. Also using John Lott's stats on self-defense with firearms.

Only reason I asked is because it's something I haven't seen him discuss. I completely agree there's more important things to tackle first and our right to a CCW is foremost of ANY 2A restructuring in our State.

In all reality you are correct.  It is feel good legislation.  Anyone who intends harm can simply use multiple weapons or simply reload.  My focus will be on Right To Carry and to eliminate justifiable need, while using VETO to stop any new second amendment restricting legislation.  I will never lie or try to mislead.  I believe it would be more difficult to pass a bill to repeal this than it would be to enable Right To Carry.  One battle at a time.  I can give you a BS run around.  But I prefer the truth and reality.  I think we are in a good place for second amendment rights with the threat of terrorist attacks, school shooters, and gangs.  We have a strong argument for need of protection in this new Era of violence.

This is an example of fighting with your head and heart and not just your heart. Right to carry is much more important to obtain than going after the other stupid NJ gun laws.

Which is higher on your list? Being able to carry to protect you and your family or having a flash surpressor and 30 rd magazine for your AR?

Right to carry is a good argument to pick. Done in nearly all states with no issues. It's also a right that all those states restored to people in the past 20 years or so.

We didn't lose those rights all at once. Don't expect them back all at once.

I'm in Berkeley Heights and live on one of the most traveled corners in the northern NJ area (hint: I am near exit 43 off rt. 78. Any one who travels between 22 and 78 passes my house.) You are hear by offered the use of my corner for campaign signs and for distribution of materials. I strictly control what is placed on my property at all times and you are the first I have ever made that offer to.

• Like 2

This is a great point, for anyone that isn't following Joseph Rudy Rullo on Facebook, you definitely should head over

He often posts live videos.

I am among the older group I guess, As I don't do the facebook thing. That being said I am heavily involved in Republican efforts in So. Jersey.  Maybe some day we will meet each other at the range (we belong to the same one)  I can then run A few things past you if so. 

In the meantime I will follow this thread and see what it leads to.

Im pretty libertarian for a right wing nut job, so i was on board with most of your policies. let us have our guns, let me add my home state to the list of states i can ccw in, let people who want to smoke pot get high, and new jersey is severely broken as a state,

i have one problem however, and that is Senator Mike Doherty’s fair school funding formula. From every explanation ive had on this it seems like a horrible idea, and this affects me greatly as my wife is a teacher and we have children. Please take this opportunity to explain why you support this, and why it is a better way.

thanks

I am among the older group I guess, As I don't do the facebook thing. That being said I am heavily involved in Republican efforts in So. Jersey. Maybe some day we will meet each other at the range (we belong to the same one) I can then run A few things past you if so.

In the meantime I will follow this thread and see what it leads to.

Good morning Kirk, Joe and I will keep active here, as well as posting many chances to meet with him in person. Also we are working on setting up a semiformal Q and A period in this forum. I can post recent video feeds here if that's something that would be of interest to a good percentage of people.

• Like 1