Rcerick

New Member - From Chatham

Thanks Guys! Nice to see some locals on here. Nope, I'm not on river. I'm down in the borough. Sounds like it could be my fathers good friend if the one on river is near the new providence fork/split

I think we are talking about the same guy. I posted a pic before on here to see if he was a member. There's a ton of local guys on here, I need to get off my ass and finish planing a twin elephant meet up

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Howdy neighbor, and welcome to the forum - would be up for a another local meetup.

We still haven't bagged that white elephant on river road and brought them into "the fold" yet.  Lowslow, we should dress up like a couple of missionaries and ring the doorbell on that place on a Saturday afternoon....

• Like 1

@lubricious I know him quite well and run into him at least once a month at the River Grille, I will do my best to get him on here & let him know we are patiently awaiting his arrival on here haha

I'm not sure if you are on the website, mobile or Tapatalk but if you want someone to see you are responding to them you need to quote their post

Howdy neighbor, and welcome to the forum - would be up for a another local meetup.

We still haven't bagged that white elephant on river road and brought them into "the fold" yet.  Lowslow, we should dress up like a couple of missionaries and ring the doorbell on that place on a Saturday afternoon....

@Dirty Digz I know him quite well and run into him at least once a month at the River Grille, I will do my best to get him on here & let him know we are patiently awaiting his arrival on here haha

So are you a new shooter or firearm owner? Any planned purchases or builds?

I've been shooting for over 20 years, mostly intermittently. I just acquired my FID, & 2 pistol permits 2 weeks ago. So I'm trying to figure out what to get first. I like practical firearms but I also like the impractical "fun" ones. Although I do have my hunting license, I have yet to ever use it, so I'm leaning towards the fun / impractical / HD weapons first

Leaning towards; A 6.5" Raging judge Magnum (main want, If I can find one), A Vepr 12 with thumb hole stock, A Mossberg 500 build, an AK Variant, and a couple of AR 10/15 lowers to start..

I'm slowly inheriting some of my Fathers (now my brothers collection). So there are already a few gems in there that I will be obtaining shortly. (1911, pump 870, r700, S&W 629, and so on)

Roger Rcerick - we should all do a bar hang soon, either River Grille or Lowslow's new favorite place.  I'm hammered with work for the rest of this month, but maybe in October?

Sounds good to me, i will be around the majority of the time in October, short of Oct 1st.