Sign in to follow this  
misterwhisker

Vortex Spitfire Prism RDS @Midway for $165 shipped w coupon code Today Only 9/6

Contacting them now to get a partial refund/price match on the one i paid 200$ for a few weeks ago. If not, they're getting it returned and ill repurchase it for 165! haha

Edit: Called them and they said they can't refund me the 35$. I asked if i could reorder it and then return the one i paid 200$ for as they have a 60 day return policy, and they said thats fine i just have to pay return shipping costs. What a stupid way to do business!

I bought one last month from Midway. I have learned to like the reticle b/c at first I thoguht it would be too big with the outer circle. I do have an astigmatism and still see a clear dot.

Sad to say, mine is broken already...the green illumination no longer works. It only the red that shows up. Will be sending it to Vortex to fix/ or replace. Glad they are supposed to have excellent customer service. I need to use them now.

This is a great optic if you have astigmatism. The reticle is still crystal clear. None of the "halo" or "blob" effect that comes w. most red dots.

Exactly why I purchased it. I was looking at the 3x version, but figured for that price I'll try the 1x out.

• Like 1

I bought one last month from Midway. I have learned to like the reticle b/c at first I thoguht it would be too big with the outer circle. I do have an astigmatism and still see a clear dot.

Sad to say, mine is broken already...the green illumination no longer works. It only the red that shows up. Will be sending it to Vortex to fix/ or replace. Glad they are supposed to have excellent customer service. I need to use them now.

Midway has a 60 day return policy if they for some weird reason dont want to replace it. Not a big fan of their policies though and dont really expect to shop there again. Never had a CS rep tell me to purchase a product again and return it under the order number i paid more $$ for, rather than just refund the difference.... lol

Nonetheless, a great deal at 165.