Sign in to follow this  
T Bill

A Solemn Day - September 11, 2016

To those who where involved, suffered a loss of family, friend, neighbor, are dealing with the aftermath still, I wish you peace on this 15th year of remembrance.  Nothing I can say or do can remove the pain suffered that day fifteen years ago.  I truly pray for your well being on this day, and hope you can find some comfort in what I am about to say

I Will Never Forget!

Peace be with you.

• Like 6

NFNF.  ETH.

I was in class yesterday.  I thought about not going because it was a one day carbine one class and I had signed up so I could keep working on fundamentals.  Then I remembered how many Americans were murdered by goatfucking cowards.  That lingering anger and burning hatred had me in my boots and on the range, sending lead.  I wasn't seeing paper.  In my mind, I saw ISIS.  Every trigger press was me working through my hate.  That slow burning "fuck you and everything you love" hate.  Some people say it isn't healthy to hold on to so much hate but I disagree.

• Like 2

I see it live every year. I have been at work all weekend. I see the pain the families still have. I watched some poor woman cry alone at the reflecting pools while I was perimeter security. Broke my heart. For her that place had meaning. While I watched others it is just a tourist spot and a visit. The true meaning is lost on so many people.

• Like 2