• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• AlderferBanner.jpg

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By JHZR2
      Looking for a nice M1917, preferably a Colt, as I already have an S&W version.  Would like all matching numbers.
    • By medved11
      Up for sale is an unused Lee Loader Kit for .44 magnum. The kit comes as shown and has all of the parts that come with the set. 
      $20 for a face-to-face sale in the Princeton/Hillsborough area

• By Maksim
      Finally had the chance to spend a good amount of time with the gun.  At this price point, there is no reason not to get one!

• By alec.mc
      ICORE ( International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts ) Is hosting their Championship match , The IRC - At Ontellunee Rod and Gun Club, New Tripoli PA on Sept. 12th - 15th 2019
      ICORE is a Revolver only competition that implements time plus scoring on NRA D1 targets. It's " Run and Gun " format is similar to USPSA / IDPA but only features 4 revolver only divisions which are comprised of:
      Open - Anything goes, red dots, ported barrels, 8 shot revolvers
      Limited - 8 shot revolvers , Iron sights , no barrel ports / comps
      Limited 6 - 6 shot moonclipped guns, Iron Sights 
      Classic - 6 shot speedloader guns, Iron sights.

There is room for all levels of competitors in ICORE, you can learn more about ICORE @ www.icore.org or feel free to chat with me about the match or sport. There is also an ICORE Facebook group with lots of useful information @ https://www.facebook.com/ICOREshooting/
      If you'd like to register for the match you can do so at https://practiscore.com/icore-2019-international-revolver-championship-irc/register?fbclid=IwAR2H9MJoNZl7mKxthg9GuHtzyF3AGW1P-GB5m8UuOjB2191wYcmXMi2nsI8

-Alec McMahon
      ICORE Board of Directors North East Region. 

• By Swizz70
      Selling this barely used mint condition Taurus .357 matte stainless steel, 7 shot revolver.  This model is factory ported with Taurus rubber "ribber" grip.  Asking $395.00
      Model: M627CP   Finish: Matte Stainless Steel   Caliber: 357 Mag / .38 Special   Grips: Ribber   Capacity: 7   Weight: 28.8 oz   Rate of Twist: 1:16.5"   Barrel Length: 4"   Height: 5.40"   Porting: YES   Frame: Compact   Width: 1.531"   Action: DA/SA   Front Sight: Fixed                                                                                  

• you won't find them reasonably priced.. I am buying a set for my AK soon.. 
    • anyway to find out what it was? I bet the 1301 will cycle it.. LOL
    • I am in a career that has been declining for 15 years and may be dead in the not too distant future. I have been a professional photojournalist since I was 19. For the past 5 years, 95% of my work is covering high school sports for nj.com. I am self-employed and work as an independent contractor. My income dropped by about 25% from 2018 to 2019. NOT adjusted for inflation (just numbers), I make less now that I made in 1999. I have not touched a camera since March 12 and if schools do not open, I face being without any income until schools reopen in September.....IF the clients are still in business....and if those clients are still willing to hire freelancers to cover games.  Now that freelancers and gig workers can get gov help, I have applied for unemployment, but that money may be months away.  I am facing starting over as a 50-year-old with a very specialized skill set that will likely not transfer to a different field. I learned about Ocean County Vo-Tech's 10-month accelerated program for precision machine technology. As an outsider looking in, I have always found CNC work intriguing.  "The OCVTS Precision Machine Technology Program (PMT) offers accelerated training in modern and relevant career pathways in the manufacturing industry. Areas of study include: Computer Numerical Control (CNC) theory and operations, manual machine operations (mill and lathe), basic welding, automation, prototyping, production planning, CNC milling, CNC lathe, engineering analysis and quality control, theory, programming and operations, and robotics. Students are afforded the opportunity to receive OSHA-10 Safety Certification Training." Is anyone here knowledgable about this field? And if so, do you have any advice? Are the jobs out there? Are they good jobs? I do not need benefits or a huge salary, but I don't think a living wage is too much to ask for. The tuition is $7000.