Sign in to follow this  
usnmars

Got my dream job, only part time

So I got layed off from the oil patch due to oil prices but this time I think it happened for a reason. I got hooked up with a few friends that introduced me to the Baldwin brothers, and it expanded from there. I got a part time job as a on set WWI firearms expert for a film that is set to start filming in France in January. I have a pre- production meeting in NY next week and I'll learn a bit more. I can't say a title yet, but it has some major names in it. I will keep y'all updated on my progress. On a side note I guess it gives me an excuse to expand the collection a little

• Like 7

I would be going to France, They are on location for 4 months, and I will be there for 6 weeks. I am hoping this gets my foot in the door in the industry. On a side note, y'all would be amazed how many of the Hollywood types are pro 2A

Sounds like an adventure!   Congrats....it always sucks when you have the uncertainty of being out of a job, but it's exciting when you start a new one.

If you get known for that, you'll get tons of work, so it could be great.

I would be going to France, They are on location for 4 months, and I will be there for 6 weeks. I am hoping this gets my foot in the door in the industry. On a side note, y'all would be amazed how many of the Hollywood types are pro 2A

They just dont talk about those...Congrats on the job!