Sign in to follow this  
joe4590

Hello from Parsippany

I don't come down on either side of this argument, but yesterday, while sitting outside at Starbucks, I saw a Taylor truck heading south on Rt 31. On its side was emblazoned: Taylor Pork Roll

PORK ROLL, TAYLOR HAM, PORK ROLL, TAYLOR HAM, PORK ROLL, TAYLOR HAM, PORK ROLL, TAYLOR HAM, PORK ROLL, TAYLOR HAM, PORK ROLL, TAYLOR HAM, PORK ROLL, TAYLOR HAM, CANADIAN BACON!

What?  Oh, my bad wrong thread.

BYT, Welcome to the mayhem!

Welcome. What 'cha shoot?

Thanks for the welcome all. I've only started a few years ago. I got a 20ga  Remington 870 Express for pheasant hunting and it was all downhill after that!  A 12ga Benelli M2 was next. Then I discovered AR-15 rifles...even more addictive!  My first was an S&W MP15-22. That thing was so much fun to shoot I went out and bought it's big brother...an MP15 ORC. Then I wanted to kinda build one with complete assemblies so I paired a Windham weaponry upper with a Spikes lower. It didn't end there and I just got the lower for my latest fix....a 300 blackout made up of a Stag Arms upper and another Spikes lower. That baby is sweet and I can't wait to shoot it!