PeteF

And the next Constitutional carry state is ......

If you think about it, almost 25% of our 50 states are now Constitutional carry. 

We can't even get CCW for law abiding citizens (excluding PO6 and their multi-year lawsuit, still waiting to see if they are actually able to renew them) - fucking embarassing IMO

This is why the corrupt legislature in this state needs to be burned down.

If you think about it, almost 25% of our 50 states are now Constitutional carry. 

We can't even get CCW for law abiding citizens (excluding PO6 and their multi-year lawsuit, still waiting to see if they are actually able to renew them) - fucking embarassing IMO

Amen to that, brother!  While most other states are advancing gun rights, NJ is going backwards.

Amen to that, brother!  While most other states are advancing gun rights, NJ is going backwards.

To be fair, we haven't gone "backwards" in quite a few years, we have been staying "Status Quo" with current laws and not advancing more control. While the rest of America is increasing the Freedom and Right of our Country's 2A rights. 

Neither here nor there, but Joe Rullo will be one that will help if you all check out his commitments. 

it's even worst than that here. how insulting is it that as a lifetime citizen of new jersey i am not eligible for a concealed carry permit, while other states recognize my rights and grant them to me without issue? it's the pinnacle of insult/corruption. i'm basically a prisoner in my own home state

it's even worst than that here. how insulting is it that as a lifetime citizen of new jersey i am not eligible for a concealed carry permit, while other states recognize my rights and grant them to me without issue? it's the pinnacle of insult/corruption. i'm basically a prisoner in my own home state

Or that two of my kids can carry but I can't? That I was eligible (due to residence) when I was 24 but not at age 62?

I forget what the total number is, but aren't you able to get something like 42 states CCW total with just UT, FL, NH, TX, VA, and AZ non-resident permits?

So by that point you are able to carry in 80% of states or so - it looks even worse for NJ when you put it that way

To be fair, we haven't gone "backwards" in quite a few years, we have been staying "Status Quo" with current laws and not advancing more control. While the rest of America is increasing the Freedom and Right of our Country's 2A rights. 

Neither here nor there, but Joe Rullo will be one that will help if you all check out his commitments. 

It's been Status Quo. Until his bid for President Christy could give a rats ass about 2A. Even now he's leaning more toward it, IMO just because he's looking for a DC appointment in the event Trump wins. I fear the next governor in NJ is going to be Sweeny, and you can imagine what will happen then. Its a fact like it or not this is an extreme blue state. And the only way to change that is through voting them out. The problem is by numbers liberals in this state far out weigh conservatives (another sad but true fact). I think the only hope for fair NJ gun laws/CCW is if the Supreme Court will decide to stop turning down 2A cases because their afraid of how loud the politically correct faction will jump up and down and cry. Another problem with that is if Clinton wins she'll make an appointment that will take 2A cases. But with who she appoints the decisions they make will not be good to say the least 

You aint getting shit from the supreme court TODAY. Heller was 5-4 with Scalia, and he's dead. The reason they didn't take anymore cases was because they knew the swing votes on the court wouldn't go any further and they would lose.

Harry Reid changed the Senate rules so Obama could pack federal courts with hundred(s) of extreme liberal judges. We already have several cases ruled against the 2A by Obama appointees. There will be no court relief for at least a generation. Perhaps if Trump wins, something might change.

Wait until Christie is gone. We are going to get screwed with 12" dildo by the democrats. 

You aint getting shit from the supreme court TODAY. Heller was 5-4 with Scalia, and he's dead. The reason they didn't take anymore cases was because they knew the swing votes on the court wouldn't go any further and they would lose.

Harry Reid changed the Senate rules so Obama could pack federal courts with hundred(s) of extreme liberal judges. We already have several cases ruled against the 2A by Obama appointees. There will be no court relief for at least a generation. Perhaps if Trump wins, something might change.

Sounds like Tyranny. 

Should we rename the State "New Caracas"?

I'm thinking it fits.