High Exposure

Possible IED Detonation in Chelsea section of NYC

Of course the idiot mayor or NYC won't call a bomb going off terrorism.

I think it's great(the lying by Demonrats, not the bombings).   These idiot politicians can't call things what they are.  Anyone with two brain cells and a neuron know what it is.  By denying what any idiot can see, they are pushing voters to anyone who speaks the truth.  In a time of of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

I hope Trump finds a professional and presidential way of calling out the "this isn't terrorism" left on this.

You realize it doesn't have to be a Muslim for this to be terrorism? Just the fact the bombs were made/placed is an act of terrorism.

• Like 2

Suspect got in a shootout in Linden - very close to my house actually sigh...

https://www.rt.com/usa/359890-linden-new-jersey-shooting/

Time to put on my tin foil hat.

Why the heck would this guy be shooting at passing cars at random? And why is he just laying on the ground, with officers just standing around him so casually like that?

Time to put on my tin foil hat.

Why the heck would this guy be shooting at passing cars at random? And why is he just laying on the ground, with officers just standing around him so casually like that?

Who knows, perhaps this individual is also mentally unstable?  

Take off the tin-foil brother.

I heard Linden PD responded to a report of someone sleeping in a hallway/entranceway of a local business. When the cops approached to roust the supposed vagrant/drunk he skinned a blaster and opened fire. 1 officer shot in vest, another in the hand - both officer suffered non life-threatening injuries.

I don't understand what you mean here - "why is he laying on the ground, with Officers just standing around"? Based on the photo I saw, it looks like the bad guy has been shot, cuffed, searched, and already medically treated by the cops while waiting for an ambo for transport. There appears to be 2 cops locked down as security on the prisoner while others rehash what went down in the street. I wasn't there but that's my guess of events in that photo. Nothing looks askew there to me.

Edited to be not grouchy. :)

Edited by High Exposure

Shot & Captured.

Hopefully there's a salad bar at the federal prison he's going to. He could stand to shed a few.

Jim Kallstrom just called DiBlasio an idiot again on Fox News.

Take off the tin-foil.

I heard Linded PD responded to a report of someone sleeping in a hallway of a business. Wen cops approached, he opened fire. 1 officer shot in vest, another in the hand.

What do you mean "why is he laying on the ground, with Officers just standing around"? He's been shot, cuffed, and searched. 2 cops appear to securing the prisoner while others rehash what went down while waiting for an ambulance in the photo.

Ok. Well that is more believable than him just randomly shooting as passing cars. You'd think he would want to hide instead of exposing himself. Your statement makes much more sense. About the picture. It just looked so casual, but then again, I shouldn't have judged anything based on one still frame. Nick's posts with the pics looks more like what I would think a scene like this would look like. Again, I'm a fool for just judging something based on one still frame picture.

• Like 1

MSNBC was reporting he had a "firearm license".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's on the NBC NY website (about ¾ of the way down the page):

A senior U.S. intelligence official told NBC News on Monday that Rahami made several trips to Pakistan, and is licensed to carry a firearm.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Who-is-Ahmad-Khan-Rahami-393971171.html 

It's on the NBC NY website (about ¾ of the way down the page):

A senior U.S. intelligence official told NBC News on Monday that Rahami made several trips to Pakistan, and is licensed to carry a firearm.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Who-is-Ahmad-Khan-Rahami-393971171.html

I wonder what he used for justifiable need. "Allah wills it"? Might actually fly knowing this state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk