Sign in to follow this  
Bellasdaddy

Best Place to Sell Scrap Gold Mercer Co Area?

Inherited some ugly 1970s jewelry with some 14k and 18k gold . Anyone know of an homest place to give as close to the spot value as possible? Preferably in the southern Central Jersey area but willing to travel some if it is a good place.

I also have some diamonds but they have no paperwork and not sure if the same type of place would buy the diamonds.

Thanks in advance!

unless you need it brother i would just hold on to it all and pass it on to the kids. Most of the places buying gold/silver/diamonds are ripping people off offering 30-50% spot. If the place has a "highest prices paid" sign. its a rip off. you may find someone on the forum that buys at spot. just curious how much do you have?

Go to colavitas in ewing. I used to do this as a business just shy of 20 years ago. If you have pounds of it i can get you contacts in philly or new york. But if not go to them. They buy gold scrap and diamonds. You'll be be suprised at how much diamonds are worth. Unless you have high quality stuff. Aint worth crap. I had four stores throughout nj i bought gold silver coins currency. All that crap. Now im done with that. Done with the hood life.