Rob0115

Scored another suppressor today

Memory getting that bad you have to put your name on your guns? lmao... :onthequiet:

Yeah memory is getting bad but I remember you "big boy"

When my wife, my daughter and I were shooting USPSA we were shooting 3 identical looking pistols.

They were sighted different and had different triggers.

So now you know the story...

• Like 1

What's the deal with the full auto stuff?  I was looking for a full G17 and my class 3 guy told me NG because of after a certain date no full unless dealers sample.

Anything full auto not officially put into the NFA registry (i.e. "registered" or grandfathered) before May 1986 is not allowed to be owned by civilians.  The FA G17 was manufactured after 1986 so automatically no civvie ownership except if you're a class 3 dealer ("Dealer Sample").  The FA stuff they rent at ranges is generally dealer samples.

There is a healthy market for "transferable" registered machine guns if you live in a state that allows such basic freedoms.

http://www.wildcattrust.com/?page_id=64

What's the deal with the full auto stuff? I was looking for a full G17 and my class 3 guy told me NG because of after a certain date no full unless dealers sample.

Go with an AC556 they're reasonably priced to break into the FA game, around $5-8K. Short barrel, and folding stock, so it's kinda like a pistol, or a carbine. Also the selector has semi, burst, or FA.

Anything full auto not officially put into the NFA registry (i.e. "registered" or grandfathered) before May 1986 is not allowed to be owned by civilians.  The FA G17 was manufactured after 1986 so automatically no civvie ownership except if you're a class 3 dealer ("Dealer Sample").  The FA stuff they rent at ranges is generally dealer samples.

There is a healthy market for "transferable" registered machine guns if you live in a state that allows such basic freedoms.

http://www.wildcattrust.com/?page_id=64

Most rentals are post samples. There are both pre and post 86 samples to really muddy the NFA waters.

Nice :)

What caliber? .45?

Thanks Ed. Yes. Sig 220 Stainless Elite with a Rugged Obsidian. Form 4 went in about a week before 41F went into effect, so I'm not expecting it until some time next year unfortunately. From what I've been reading, even E Form 1s have been taking 6 month min and that's for forms file back in Feb.

ohhh that's nice

Thanks.

Thanks Ed. Yes. Sig 220 Stainless Elite with a Rugged Obsidian. Form 4 went in about a week before 41F went into effect, so I'm not expecting it until some time next year unfortunately. From what I've been reading, even E Form 1s have been taking 6 month min and that's for forms file back in Feb.

Thanks.

what's sad is your probably kinda used to waiting for permission slips being from NJ.